Ride Today Pics

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Went all out this morning starting with breakfast at the house for a few of us.

Sandy started with the bacon and sausage early:
IMAG0539.jpg

IMAG0540.jpg

Diana pitching in and Alex trying to wake up:
IMAG0541.jpg

Chattanoogabusa, Georgiabusa_05, Tiller, and Tiller's dad
IMAG0543.jpg

IMAG0542.jpg

Heading out
IMAG0544.jpg

First stop with gas:
IMAG0546.jpg

Hope somebody else took some pics....Daniel.

It was a great ride today. The day started perfect with a wonderful breakfast at Charlie house, BIG Thanks to the Mrs., it was awesome. I had chocolate pie at Rock Island and ut was wonderful as usual. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Now, if you'd showed me that breakfast I might have had to come down Charlie and give Jay some more riding tips :moon:TEAM GIXXER

I actually got in a pretty good ride here today too with some guys I met on a local board. Nothing like what you've got to ride on, but not too dang bad. This is Center Hill Dam near Cookeville. Only bad part was I had to slab 60 miles to get to the meet, and 75 home (HOT).

IMG_0933.jpg

Mid 90s here....I hear ya.

Now, if you'd showed me that breakfast I might have had to come down Charlie and give Jay some more riding tips :moon:TEAM GIXXER

I actually got in a pretty good ride here today too with some guys I met on a local board. Nothing like what you've got to ride on, but not too dang bad. This is Center Hill Dam near Cookeville. Only bad part was I had to slab 60 miles to get to the meet, and 75 home (HOT).

Today was a hot one, especially on all that fresh asphalt. I think we all had a great time though. Charlie, thank you so much for having all of us over for breakfast. Sandy did a great job! :thumbsup:

Here's a few more pics...

All quiet outside the lair of TwoBrothersBusa...

Breakfast Ride.jpg

Hanging out at the gas station. Man, it was toasty out there today...

Breakfast Ride-3.jpg

Tiller had an awesome case of helmet hair :rofl:

Breakfast Ride-2.jpg

Then I took the Prowler for a spin...

Me Prowler.jpg

And Georgiabusa_05 railed on her!

Breakfast Ride-4.jpg

Breakfast Ride.jpg

Breakfast Ride-3.jpg

Breakfast Ride-2.jpg

Me Prowler.jpg

Breakfast Ride-4.jpg

Get that right shoulder down Tim, ain't ya been learnt nutin??? LOL :laugh:

Today was a hot one, especially on all that fresh asphalt. I think we all had a great time though. Charlie, thank you so much for having all of us over for breakfast. Sandy did a great job! :thumbsup:

Here's a few more pics...

All quiet outside the lair of TwoBrothersBusa...

View attachment 230180

Hanging out at the gas station. Man, it was toasty out there today...

View attachment 230181

Tiller had an awesome case of helmet hair :rofl:

View attachment 230182

Then I took the Prowler for a spin...

View attachment 230183

And Georgiabusa_05 railed on her!

View attachment 230184

That pit stop provided a good bit of entertainment other than the Prowler....how many places can you see a Jag pull up to the pump covered in a nice covering of clay mud and a big old heavy guy gets out in his farmers overalls.

Back