Laguna Seca Pictures 2011

Temeraire

Registered
Ok I went to the races and I took literally thousands of pictures. I've been editing for the past couple of weeks and here are a few. I'm about to start editing qualifying and race pics and I'll post those up soon.

LagunaD1.jpg

LagunaD2.jpg

LagunaD6.jpg

LagunaD7.jpg

LagunaD10.jpg

LagunaD11.jpg

LagunaD14.jpg

LagunaD18.jpg

LagunaD30.jpg

LagunaD20.jpg

LagunaD16.jpg

LagunaD43.jpg

LagunaD34.jpg

LagunaD35.jpg

LagunaD36.jpg

Temeraire...sorry we didn't hook up with ya...glad to see u had a great time. Post up a picture of your bike also...did u go down to Cannery Row in the evenings...want to see if i saw your bike.

OMG, I just realized the entire time I was at the races I didn't get a single pic of my own bike. Thousands of photos and none of Zero!:rofl: Well my mother got a picture of me on my parade lap, so hopefully I can get that tomorrow. Yes I went into town a few times in the evening. I went to fisherman's wharf a few times and Cannery road on Sunday, but I'm afraid I parked in the aquarium parking garage Sunday:laugh:

The white/carbon bike, #11, is that a Ducati? The only thing I recognize on that puppy is the trellis frame. ???

Great photos!

The white/carbon bike, #11, is that a Ducati? The only thing I recognize on that puppy is the trellis frame. ???

Great photos!

Thats the MissionR electric motorcycle, I believe it's chassis is based off the KTM RC8R (The orange #11 bike with Chris Fillmore next to it.) Steve Rapp basically spanked all the other electric bikes during the weekend with that bike!

Tem...aw shucks...r u a wanna be Hayabusa impersonator who really doesn't own a Busa?:rofl: Where's your bike picture?:rofl:

Back