Taurus 1911 alr

had a Taurus PT-92 a while back...loved it. They have been in the business for a while so I say GIT R DONE (although I'd prefer a Kimber or Colt)

47917.jpg

For motorcycles I think Benelli is the way to go, but I can't afford one.
Buy the Taurus. Lifetime warranty. Never owned a Taurus that didn't go bang when I pulled the trigger.

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

Nice looking gun. I bet it would function well as it's pretty hard to mess up that design but whether or not it's a one holer at 25yds is a different thing. Depends on what your looking for? To a certain point its worth paying more for one than another with 1911s. Some can get ridiculous though. How much is that one?

Nice looking gun. I bet it would function well as it's pretty hard to mess up that design but whether or not it's a one holer at 25yds is a different thing. Depends on what your looking for? To a certain point its worth paying more for one than another with 1911s. Some can get ridiculous though. How much is that one?

699.99, I know there are numerous better 1911, but I like the tac rail already installed and its just looks badazz. Saw some reviews on youtube for yhem and they were pretty good. Ive been dropping hints to tge wifey....(she buys me guns on anniversary lol) whuch is coming up in a couple of months

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I'm not a Taurus fan but some people like them.

I'd get a Sig, Colt, Springfield, Kimber, STI, etc. before a Taurus....

I'm really a Para-Ordnance fan as I like the Hi-cap 1911s. I've got a nice Para but it has no rail.

I know I know there r better.models u 1911 nazis lol, I just want a nice, reasonable 1911 thats new and in my price range

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I have not shot that model, but my buddies has Tarsus's and I was never that impressed with them. Im not sure what it is but it seams as if the quailty is not up to par.

I have this gun, I can't see the picture but it is chromed/gold accents with the rail. It has never misfired on me but I have only put about 200 rounds throught it. Fit and finish is what I expected and looks good to me. You can get a springfield for just a little more but I liked the way the Taurus looked better. No problems here, I paid $599 + tax in houston.

I have not shot that model, but my buddies has Tarsus's and I was never that impressed with them. Im not sure what it is but it seams as if the quailty is not up to par.

You know I like you charlie, but you can't say a vague statement like that without any real proof to back it up. :poke:

In my opinion the Glock pistols feel the cheapest built of all the polymers, and I don't like them at all, but I can't say the quality is not up to par since that is OBVIOUSLY not the case.. :whistle:

Never had an issue. Will feed anything you put in it and shoot 3-4" at 25 yards with most. That is in my hands and there are a lot of folks out there that can do much better.
uploadfromtaptalk1313086532263.jpg

sent from Bama using tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1313086532263.jpg

i like taurus- had several. last one was a pt-140, gonna get another...
haven't had the .45 though- but its still a taurus!:thumbsup:

The Taurus 1911 is a good gun. Lots of guns made by the Brazilions.

This 1911 has one very important knock against it. The grip frame is longer, trigger side to grip safety side. What this means is the grips of a normal 1911 may fit but there will be a noticeable gap/space from handgrip to the curve of the grip frame. 3/16" to 1/4". It makes the gun look ???

Buy a Springfield, Colt, Kimber, Ruger, Remington or a Sig. Think of a Busa with a 10% larger frame.

Now they do but not 20 years ago. I could buy a nice custom .45 for the money that is in that drawer!

sent from Bama using tapatalk

Back