3rd annual haya's in the hills 2011 Aug 12-14

On the road again! Chris finished at 1am and I put the bar on before going to work! Flawless!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313063752.326215.jpg

well i looked at all the wireing...yes he has a upper end oil leak? one way or another i cleaned the crap out of all the connections..saw no bare wires...moved them all out of the way of where i saw the oil grime n rewrapped all the connections with electrical tape to keep any more "liquid" from entering the connections and zip tied it all on a diffrent path and out of the spray area...hope that helps...and ps gs500f gas tanks are a pain in the kiester to remove much less drain...ughhh i smell of gas BAD!!

note to self for future reference locate the gas off switch under the tank prior to disconnecting the fuel lines i shall find a way out there to finish the reconstruction and figure out what to do about the tires
:poke:

Simple pull tires take to liesure time first thing am for mounting

Ok meet time in ellicotville ny ( see route) is 10am with ride starting at 11am

Chris, can you post up the adress? Or do I have to go back over all the posts? Or can you pm me the adress and location? I am leaving early in the am.....

I will be scoping out a breakfast spot for sat am if folks wanna meet up before yhe ride.. Ill post fri night

Whats the shedule? Like when are pple going to start arriving at the cabin? And leaving on Sun around when?

thanks to chrisjp:bowdown: bubba is up and running again and the new tires are on so ill be tearing up the road tomorrow to help setup:thumbsup: see yall saturday or whenever you arrive !! :beerchug:

Whats the shedule? Like when are pple going to start arriving at the cabin? And leaving on Sun around when?

mary and i hope to be at the cabin no later than 2. i will post when we leave ...its about 2 hrs to get there...i am trying to be out by 11am 12 at latest...sunday...no real schedule except to go shooting with colton at a range down by my house

Like with GUNS!!!!???? OMG!!

Well, I got up at 4:00 am, so I can leave early enough to try to beat the horrible Toronto traffic across the city AND the wait times across the border. So I should be in Buffalo by 9, I am just going to hang around do a bit of shopping, I guess....

See you later.....:thumbsup:

Ummm....I'm going to need a nap sometime today....LOL

Just checked the weather....bring your rainsuits..just in case

no rain! i've already had enough of that this week!! was run out of MI on Wed by it and ended up at Ace's yesterday...he found a rim and we got everything together last night (with the help of a dead blow hammer and a sledge :laugh:)...we'll be pulling out in a couple hours and heading that way, looking forward to a great time this weekend :beerchug:

ohhhh my head...stop screaming lol.....ok going outside to start packing and wash the bike

hey if you runi into any problems or have any issues call bubbas phone at 814 462 6397 to get ahold of us

Back