**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Since we know you want that little girls club TEAM GIXXER STICKER: Tryouts are conducted at Barber. Next session Sept 17 / 18 th.:laugh:

:laugh: I was thinking about you guys today when I was pondering a track day. Maybe sometime next year I'll take leave and tag along if that is ok

You can keep the little girls club stickers :laugh: :moon:

If bikes could talk...

RusselJ.JPG

**Just hacked from Charlie's Garage Webcam**

The truth is revealed :whistle:

IMG_0927.jpg

News Alert! Secret Team Gixxer Video Uncovered!

Undercover agents have found Team Gixxer memeber "Jay - the Stig" secretly testing for Team Kawi. Unfortunately he only qualified for the 250 class...

Jay, it looks like you are trying to WILL it to go faster, Batman!

images

News at 2 am in the morning! Caught on our super duper secret spy photo
old-camera-3.gif
Kieth hires other people to remove his
chicken_strips.jpg

5328.jpg

God I hope you guys never see pics of my chicken strips. I'll never live it down... :down:

God I hope you guys never see pics of my chicken strips. I'll never live it down... :down:

One month my friend. We will shave some off the sides of your tires :beerchug:

I tore up the sides of my angels decent for a hard compound tire over the last few days at the CSS :beerchug:. I got that baby DOWN. Got flagged over for being at my max lean angle and told me not to lean any farther :laugh:. Not a single piece of that tire not touched my asphalt .

Showed everyone there Hayabusas can get down :moon: :banana:

One month my friend. We will shave some off the sides of your tires :beerchug:

I tore up the sides of my angels decent for a hard compound tire over the last few days at the CSS :beerchug:. I got that baby DOWN. Got flagged over for being at my max lean angle and told me not to lean any farther :laugh:. Not a single piece of that tire not touched my asphalt .

Showed everyone there Hayabusas can get down :moon: :banana:

way to represent. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Be careful Russell, they are telling you that for a reason. Get off the bike some more and you'll have more lean angle to play with. BTW, we will need pics of this said lean angle....

Tim, I really can't believe that someone would REALLY do that :rofl:

NEVER FEAR FOLKS for TONIGHT will be the world-wide release of the "Super Smacktalk Team Gixxer" video!!!

note: I would have had it out last night (was midnight when I finished it) but I forgot my freaking youtube password and could not upload :banghead:

Now, Charlie will be working feverishly all day to come up with a response:moon::laugh:

With my upcoming doomed outlook tonight..I needed something to cheer me up. Since this pic makes me smile everytime I look at it, I thought I would share it with you Keith and hope it brings you as much joy as it does me....what say you?

IMAG0033-1.jpg

I'd say stop showing me pics of someone else's lap timer :moon:

That must have been the pic of the lap timer after we took it off my bike.... it is my bike in the background... right keith :poke: :moon:

Oh.... and looking forward to this said smack talk video!

I W A S gonna mention it was in front of your bike Jay, but I didn't wanna pump you up too much, then let all the air out of your tires with tonight's video....

Back