**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

I would like to pause a moment and give thanks for the Fastfrog school of photo chopping!

First off, if a hot chick like that were gonna let me feel her up, I'd act like a monkey too :)

Second, if Fastfrog was such a good photochopper, why can't he get the chickens off his wide rear tire?

Third, Earlybird: Ain't no chicken strips on my tires, let me get home and I'll show you...

As my daughter likes to say: "Oh, it's on like donkey kong"....

I would like to pause a moment and give thanks for the Fastfrog school of photo chopping!

:cheerleader:YOU GO FROGGER!:cheerleader:
peace_frog.jpg

First off, if a hot chick like that were gonna let me feel her up, I'd act like a monkey too :)

Second, if Fastfrog was such a good photochopper, why can't he get the chickens off his wide rear tire?

Third, Earlybird: Ain't no chicken strips on my tires, let me get home and I'll show you...

As my daughter likes to say: "Oh, it's on like donkey kong"....

NO PUTTING THE BIKE ON THE STAND IN GEAR! (A safety NO NO!) AND USING SAND PAPER ON A 2X4 TO REMOVE SAID
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoDPbXYswe_SqLAt1nLh-SYaXQv2GqL2h8HTlZExDKF_bowWaX.jpg
I know Tiller gives you his takes offs when he is done schooling you! So you can claim all his hard work of removing them for you!:whistle:

I can't use Jay's takeoffs, they are too shiny on the sides where he's been polishing them (along with his bike) too much....:laugh:

Here a pic after my warm up lap... Notice the the Middle of the Tire has New Rubber...

270718_10150259904197188_716117187_7435535_3452624_n.jpg

Think I heard Jay saying the only way you guys go fast is when your in his draft!
Posted via Mobile Device

He must have been talking about when Charlie's drafting him in that big motorhome down the interstate behind Jay's car...helps with gas mileage....:whistle:

News Alert! Secret Team Gixxer Video Uncovered!

Undercover agents have found Team Gixxer memeber "Jay - the Stig" secretly testing for Team Kawi. Unfortunately he only qualified for the 250 class...

Let me guess he uses
tyre_cleaner_14_07_05.jpg
on them too!:poke: Helps him slide the rear when cornering!

I can't use Jay's takeoffs, they are too shiny on the sides where he's been polishing them (along with his bike) too much....:laugh:

Guy Guys....... I know that not only does everyone want to be able to ride like me.. but also wants to be able to clean like me BUT......... It's a simple fact that no one can do either of those things like me :laugh:

They are both unteachable skills! :moon:

Back