**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

It's about time you got a new helmet. That suomy just never allowed me to think you were straight with it looking like it was covered in glitter :moon:

And Charlie let me in on your secret weapon..... I hope you got something else up your sleeve other than just a pair of slicks...... That still wont make you go more than 50% in the first 2 laps :moon:

It ain't the first two laps that count Jay; it's EVERY ONE AFTER THAT; Is the glow off my helmet the best excuse you got? :kissass:

Good one Loomis, now we gotta talk BMW smack since you broke RULE #1....Hey Charlie, remember those BMW's we passed? I gotta have that on video somewhere...

It ain't the first two laps that count Jay; it's EVERY ONE AFTER THAT; Is the glow off my helmet the best excuse you got? :kissass:

Good one Loomis, now we gotta talk BMW smack since you broke RULE #1....Hey Charlie, remember those BMW's we passed? I gotta have that on video somewhere...

I did not break rule #1 I have a 2001 Hayabusa :whistle:

I did not break rule #1 I have a 2001 Hayabusa :whistle:

You are forgiven my son:watching:

But It's hard for me to tease the BMW as I think it's about the sexiest bike on the planet right now...:bowdown:

Hey keith be sure to bring that tow strap you use to hold your suit up out on the track with you and I will be more than happy to attach it to my bike and tote you around a few laps so you can see what it's like to really go fast :poke: :moon:

Hey keith be sure to bring that tow strap you use to hold your suit up out on the track with you and I will be more than happy to attach it to my bike and tote you around a few laps so you can see what it's like to really go fast :poke: :moon:

That's a good one! Let's just make sure I'm not using it to tow your crashed bike off the track because you get too frisky with it OK?

To do that would mean you'd have to be in front of me, and the only time that happens is on pit out....Being in front don't count in the pits and parking lot...

If you guys just stopped trying to look so pretty for your track days...Doing your hair! Doing your toenails! Doing your finger nails! Putting on makeup! Then putting on your matching suit, gloves, helmet, and under wear! You all would be getting more seat time learning how to actually ride, instead of practicing your parade laps for last place!:poke::rulez::laugh:

Proof of the Busa LOL..

bikepics-2070781-800.jpg

If you guys just stopped trying to look so pretty for your track days...Doing your hair! Doing your toenails! Doing your finger nails! Putting on makeup! Then putting on your matching suit, gloves, helmet, and under wear! You all would be getting more seat time learning how to actually ride, instead of practicing your parade laps for last place!:poke::rulez::laugh:

At least we GOT hair :rofl: They call you Earlybird cause leaving 2 hours early is the only way you get to be IN FRONT :moon:

Did I just go there?:snap:

SuperBike School, We'll have a Relay Race, Myself, Earlybird and RacerV, GO Bald Power...

I shoulda looked closer; I would LOVE to do a Code School on the BMW :smile_face_r:

Forget the Dragon, you need to come down to Barber this fall, we could have a blast on the track...let the smacktalk continue!

Charlie's thinking "DANGIT, Why can't I pass Keith? Maybe if I put a little more tape on it.." :laugh:

IMG_0827.jpg

Comeon Tim, just admit it, I know you want one....

I'll even send you a couple, if you'll repeat after me..."Keith is the fastest most awesome rider I have ever had the supreme privliege to meet".....:)

IMG_0822.jpg

Charlie's thinking "DANGIT, Why can't I pass Keith? Maybe if I put a little more tape on it.." :laugh:

That look from Charlie looks a little different then just adding a piece of tape to your bike to slow you down! :whistle:More like this is what he is thinking! "I wonder if Kieth or Tiller will noticed this, when they go riding with me next session!":whistle:
18-5204_JET_BOAT_ANCHOR.jpg

Keith.... This is my new rear plate that will be fitted to my bike for you to read when I rail on by!:poke:
_39180350_sign203.jpg

KET_4948.jpg

I can do that too Tim, after all, it says so right in the pic (PROOF)

100918_2 (Large).jpg

110501_1 (Large).jpg

Back