**The OFFICIAL TEAM GIXXER smacktalk thread**

Hey SkyDiver!:whistle: I found you a new sticker for your under tale! :laugh:May help slow traffic down from passing you!:poke:
bite_me.gif
Tiller may get
Bedazzled%20logo.jpg
by it!

Line them up boys...get used to the view for the next time out.

Capture2.JPG

Last edited:
Keith, I already have video of Charlie laughing hysterically inside his helmet when I passed him coming out of 2&3.... Your Next!

And Keith, I remember looking through your nashville pics......

1st) You were wearing your suomy helmet....what up with that?

2nd) Looked like you were struggling to get that knee down. Considering I will need a new set of sliders after september, You better step up your game before you are on my level :laugh:

Keith, I already have video of Charlie laughing hysterically inside in helmet when I passed him coming out of 2&3.... Your Next!

Just keep your eyes off kieth's new bite me sign..... :whistle:And I think you will be fine! :cheerleader:Just wave to the old guy as you roll by him! He likes that.......:laugh:

Tiller you like the black STIG from TOP GEAR! :thumbsup:Its ashame they killed him by a aircraft carrier launch in a Jaguar!:poke::laugh:

Gear - The Stig - HMS Invincible - BBC‬‏ - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiller you like the black STIG from TOP GEAR! :thumbsup:Its ashame they killed him by a aircraft carrier launch in a Jaguar!:poke::laugh:
I will absolutley take that as a compliment... I am mixing it up a bit now as I have a new red and black HJC helmet to match the bike better..... But if I look like the STIG I may have to rethink that...Hmmmm :laugh:

You DO look good in those pics Jay, but to rephrase our motto: You gotta look GOOD if you aren't fast" cause you were still in the back :laugh::moon:

You DO look good in those pics Jay, but to rephrase our motto: You gotta look GOOD if you aren't fast" cause you were still in the back :laugh::moon:

I was actually in the middle basically the whole time getting famous on 2 gopro's because everyone wants to watch me ride instead of themselves :moon:

And Jay, here's a pick of the front of my new helmet, 'cause you are not likely to see it otherwise!:rofl::poke:

IMG_0898.jpg

And Jay, here's a pick of the front of my new helmet, 'cause you are not likely to see it otherwise!:rofl::poke:

It's about time you got a new helmet. That suomy just never allowed me to think you were straight with it looking like it was covered in glitter :moon:

And Charlie let me in on your secret weapon..... I hope you got something else up your sleeve other than just a pair of slicks...... That still wont make you go more than 50% in the first 2 laps :moon:

You guys ride like girls. Your lucky I'm not there cuz I'd really show you how to handle a straightaway!

Back