Haya in the hills 2011

Also...besides kevin..anyone else trailering in... Im thinking chairs n whatnot we may need to haul in

Okay I'm gonna meet up with Mr.Droo in Cleveland somewheres and be out.

Since the cabin is loaded up, what hotel are other members staying at? I might as well stay at the same one?

Also...start time for ride? 10? 11?? Want to make it not too early but yet enought time for those comeing in to make it

Updated list:

FRIDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife(XXL) and daughter (S)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
Casperle (pre paid) (LG or XL)
semi (pre paid) (3XL)
theshnizzle (S/M)
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA (M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)
Acehole (XL?)
Gregor6

SATURDAY NIGHT STAY:
chrisjp (XXL) wife (XXL)and daughter (S)
fastfrog007 (XL)
knippie (pre paid)(XXL)
Mr Droo (XL)
Casperle (pre paid) (LG or XL)
semi (pre paid)(3XL)
theshnizzle(S/M)
COLTON LOL CAPS YEAAA (M)
ILLUMINATI (LG)
strombusa (XXL))
Acehole (XL?)
Gregor6

SHOWING FOR SATURDAY RIDE:
Jwest
zach1340
Kitchner rider (L) and daughter (M)?
TWT racer? (XXL)? And bro?
Bubba Wood (M)
Jory Scouten (M)
Nate Greer (XL)
Robert Murray (LG)
Denon970
:cheerleader::beerchug::thumbsup:

ok here is a quick vid of two 90 curves that will allow i think good photo ops on the HIH ride...there is places to gather before these curves and after so i think if we want to do this this will work well

ok here is a quick little vid of some decent twisties i know in the same area as where the photo op is so if folks want to do a quick twisty run this only lasts about 10 min.

link...sorry im not sure what im doing wrong

Last edited by a moderator:
after the short ride for the teaser i got to doing some prepatory cooking for this upcomeing weekend...this is how marys famous chili starts!!

i hope you guys and gals are READY FOR THIS!! :cheerleader::cheerleader:

SANY2678 (Medium).JPG

SANY2679 (Medium).JPG

HEY YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL THE "SECRET INGREDIENT" !!!:laugh:

Chris Where is this on the route?

I thought a nice group pic by the lake or in the Allegheny State forest would be nice....

Just a thought

Chris Where is this on the route?

I thought a nice group pic by the lake or in the Allegheny State forest would be nice....

Just a thought

this is right by cutting ny right on 426. remember i told you there were two nice 90 curves here right before french creek. it is right on the route. and the twistie run is a ten min run back on 426 if folks want... but if we get someone set up on both these curves there is a area to stop right before both with open parking so we can gather...send two ahead. once they set up at each curve send folks through then have them stop at the Y intersection you would go to french creek tavern at...right before the bridge...hold up there... and im talking action pics...not group pics.

By action pics, what do you mean? Are you talking about the "slight" curve in the road where most of us hugged or rode on the double yellows to "appear" to be on a sweet turn? Yeah, your choice of a turn for action shots last year was not impressive.... :poke:

Back