Sold some bikes(BMW&GSXR)

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Well time for something different and a little slower pace for me, for know:laugh:

pitbull010.jpg

sold both of these
2006 600 zuki
2010 bmw s1krr

Sold the gixxer to my neighbor and he is loving it, it was the wifes but we still have a honda silverwing for her to ride also

bmwleaving032.jpg

sold the bmw on ebay to a guy from california but bike is going to new jersey but money cleared and I dont care where its going.

looking at concours14's and baggers of the cruiser type, actually I have been looking at everything, from boats to old 1923 t-buckets, hell really any kind of toy, was looking at vipers on ebay also:whistle:, man they dont hold value much at all.

Seriously? ???
This is how they are transporting a $15k motorcycle across country.
I'd be pretty pissed if I was the new owner.

Congrats on the sales and good luck finding a new toy.

bmwleaving032.jpg

I thought the same thing, I even called the guy, said they transport hundreds of bikes this way...

I learned a lesson, never have a bike transported, I have lots more pics like that, there said the way he strapped it down.

I would have to have a memorial service for losing two such FINE motorcycles...

Aye, there just bikes, they make new ones every day.

Currently looking for my 21st bike at age 30:rofl: can you say OCD :whistle:

Would you care to share what you got for it out of curiosity?

Cool man Just make sure the money can't be taken back out of the Acct. That BMW is probably gonna get some beauty marks on it.

Would you care to share what you got for it out of curiosity?

Sure will, well I stripped it down to bone stock,

Bought new for $15,200 otd with every option but motorsports color

Sold for $13,000 on eBay in 16 hours with a buy it now, should have put it for 13,700 or so but or well.

Currently selling aftermarket parts that I mostly got for free from Xmas, looking to get around 800 bucks.

So in the end it will cost me around $1400 to own it for a year, not bad in my book:thumbsup:

Back