Where are you right now? Post a pic.

Tulleycross brewery in Manchester ct, enjoying some BBQ Mac and cheese and a good stout.
a6898be0-acfc-5b41.jpg

Hayabusa4life, with my track record that laptop would be on the floor broken within a few minutes, that is perched very precariously. I think I sit to close to the television.

Just came from seeing my new "office".
Still under construction as you can see
9742132-large.jpg

Now back to the current "office"
PPHP-10-03-sm_v2.gif

9742132-large.jpg

PPHP-10-03-sm_v2.gif

I am sitting on the crapper.... Are you sure you want a pic of that? Btw your are lucky I don't have a smella net connection :)

1ibandit
88 ZL1000, 07 KaBusa
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sitting here "working" waiting for the day to be over to get to the midwest meet and greet...

Posted with my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk.

uploadfromtaptalk1311883565587.jpg

DSC_0299.jpg

Watching my grandson play in the pond.

He's lookin for tadpoles.

I found one grandpa....wait, that was my own tadpole.

Brings up memories of when I was little. My mom tells a story of when I was 3 or 4 and she came home to find me in the bathtub with a bunch of dead tadpoles. I guess the hot water killed them. I told her not to put them down the drain because they were my new friends..... No wonder nobody wanted to play with me :rofl:

Brings up memories of when I was little. My mom tells a story of when I was 3 or 4 and she came home to find me in the bathtub with a bunch of dead tadpoles. I guess the hot water killed them. I told her not to put them down the drain because they were my new friends..... No wonder nobody wanted to play with me :rofl:

This explains so much.. :whistle:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

Hayabusa4life, with my track record that laptop would be on the floor broken within a few minutes, that is perched very precariously. I think I sit to close to the television.

I had one close call while painting, had to put it away before it was too late:laugh:

Back