Wind Screen Issues on my Busa

Puig double bubble......moved the air flow from the chest to the top of my head.

DSC03286.jpg

I'm waiting on my newly ordered ZG ST - almost a two week delivery time from California. I'll advise once I test it out. Appreciate everyones assistance and feedback. :thumbsup:

S.T. from zerogravity, takes the wind off the chest and to the top of helmet, been riding in 40 degree temps and not feeling any wind has been great. Keeps you very warm:thumbsup:

pumkinride008.jpg

pumkinride011.jpg

pumkinride007.jpg

This is stock vs, the S.T. shield

I do have to say the Sport Touring windscreen looks ugly but I'm getting one... My double bubble looks good but it is not working in the wind protection department. :thumbsup:

when using the double bubble do you get any head buffing from the air flow hitting your helmet

I also got a Suzuki Double Bubble and I love it. I do notice some head buffing with it though. I am 5 9 also and i have a Shoei helmet that i ware and i also have the Tobin seats. Hope this helps

P9300044.jpg

I have a Zero Gravity ST series on mine. The one I had before resembled the double bubble thing. I'm 5'9" and I can sit straight up at 90mph without much wind at all. The screen is taller than the normal ones, but it doesnt look freakish.

DSC01934.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

Clean set up. Can you provide some info on the ipod/GPS mounts?

Im 5'9 and have the ZGDB and get smacked right in the chin with the wind. I also feel that the Busa is not the wind friendliest bike I have ridden but the DB helps. Tucked I am fine, but then I am looking over my glasses.:whistle:

Had a double bubble on a GenI and went back to stock. Leaving it stock on my GenII. I find that the stock lower windshields actually make it more comfortable on long highway trips as the wind hitting my chest unweights my wrists....moreso on the GenI than GenII.

Haven't done the high speed stuff yet on the GenII but on the GenI, if my head was low enough to be looking through the windshield, meaning my chin was basically on the tank, my helmet was smooth as silk. Lift my head a little and it was a different story.

Back