Thought it was time for a change...

Thanks again guys:beerchug:

Yeah, it no doubt stands out. :laugh: Not hard to find it in a crowd huh? No running from the popo and even thinking about ducking into a group of other bikes to hide:rofl: Sorta stands out like a hot babe with 3 nipples. :beerchug:

I took 6" off the Yoshi in total. As you know Yoshi's are super quiet to begin with and now it has a nice low growl to it which is nice but still no where near loud. Still sounds like a stock exhaust compared to the Brock's Alien on the Gen 2.

DSCN7352.jpg

DSCN7353.jpg

DSCN7355.jpg

Looks good! I know what your mean about the bikes looking the same. I had the only Gen II in town in and now I'm seeing black and oranges popping up everywhere.

i like it!!! super brite!!!! hey does it glow in the dark by chance?:laugh:

Where did you get the stand used in the new paint pics? I have never seen one like that before. :thumbsup:

Where did you get the stand used in the new paint pics? I have never seen one like that before. :thumbsup:

Top one on Corona is a Pit Bull, bottom is one of the Harbor Freight ones, I love the pitbulls the best but when I started running out of stands for bikes and caught these on sale for $39.99 and then used a 20% off coupon and bought a few of them. Couldn't beat them for $34 OTD, there low profile ,light,compact and work great never had a problem with them.

no one can say they didn't see you...
i like it!!! super brite!!!! hey does it glow in the dark by chance?

Yeah, it would be a good color if I was a drinker coming out of a bar trying to find my bike huh?:laugh:

That color is Awesome! Are those Marchisini's, w/ galfer rotors? How do you like the wheels? Do you notice the weight difference while riding?
Oh, and how did you powder coat your exhaust? I want to do mine in black.
The bike looks great!

That color is Awesome! Are those Marchisini's, w/ galfer rotors? How do you like the wheels? Do you notice the weight difference while riding?
Oh, and how did you powder coat your exhaust? I want to do mine in black.
The bike looks great!

There Marvic magnesium wheels. And as for the exhaust just simply powder coated it with high heat 1000 degree powder from Eastwood.

Went ahead and threw the front fender and matching undertail on it this morning, yeah? or nay ? Also had to go ahead and notch the hump so I could get the grab bar back on it, feels naked to me without one,just makes it so easy to throw it around and up on stand.

Also, last pic is with the Coerce Carbon front fender, Carbon ? or Green to match? I like the slimness of the carbon as it seems to be a racier look(almost like that pic of the turbine busa without the front end on it:laugh:) but then the green sorta keeps the flow with the color.???

Also painted up one of those Euro short humps to see what it would look like and I'm just not feeling it, got to be the original bubble no hoe for me.:rofl:

DSCN7374.jpg

DSCN7376.jpg

DSCN7377.jpg

DSCN7378.jpg

DSCN7381.jpg

DSCN7384.jpg

DSCN7386.jpg

DSCN7388.jpg

DSCN7362.jpg

Keep the green fender ? Or go back to carbon? ???

Orrrrr, just had a brain tickle as typing that:laugh: Maybe I can do some trimming on the stock green to give it more of the carbon ones shape? Ahhh but then it's not gonna have the same tire hugging shape of the carbon and may look like a skinny girl in fat girl pants, having too much air space between tire and fender edge. :whistle:

Duh!!!...Paint the carbon green...that was easy :laugh:

Back