Is the bash in Reno ?

Going over a few things on the bike to make sure its ready for this long trip. Stampede is around the corner.

There is a spring bash and a fall bash, both are at deals gap.

Then there is the busa stampede which is not put on by the org and is in Reno, NV
:beerchug:

There is a spring bash and a fall bash, both are at deals gap.

Then there is the busa stampede which is not put on by the org and is in Reno, NV
:beerchug:

I don't think the .Org puts on the Fall and Spring Bash. I think it's more like everyone just agrees to show up at the same place and time.

Pardon my ignorance too please! I'm guessing this date changes juzza little bit (in line with a weekend).....but is the Busa Bash around the SAME time each & every year???? ???

Same place and time each year... Always the last FULL weekend of April and September in Robbinsville, North Carolina.

I don't think the .Org puts on the Fall and Spring Bash. I think it's more like everyone just agrees to show up at the same place and time.

That's correct. It's not an official event, but it's the biggest one we have.

One year hope to make it to a Bash at Deals Gap. This year leaving home in Canada next Friday for Busa Stampede in Reno. Just under 1500 miles each way with planned route. Going south through Montana, Idaho and into Nevada. Heading home afterwards will be traveling through Oregon, Washington State and British Columbia, Canada.
Posted via Mobile Device

Is the Stampede that much bigger than either of the bashes? I mean like quantity of members (not quality :rofl:)

One year hope to make it to a Bash at Deals Gap. This year leaving home in Canada next Friday for Busa Stampede in Reno. Just under 1500 miles each way with planned route. Going south through Montana, Idaho and into Nevada. Heading home afterwards will be traveling through Oregon, Washington State and British Columbia, Canada.
Posted via Mobile Device

Of course I am at the point where I am still deciding if I have enough meat on the tire to take the 1600 mile round trip or to put on fresh rubber.

DSC_0034.jpg

Stampede, two years ago.

Is the Stampede that much bigger than either of the bashes? I mean like quantity of members (not quality :rofl:)

Got your quality right here! :moon: :laugh: But from an inside source. I hear that the stampede has grown 30% larger than last years. But i don't know how any people went last year. (This is my first attendence)

Of course I am at the point where I am still deciding if I have enough meat on the tire to take the 1600 mile round trip or to put on fresh rubber.
Just put on a fresh set of Bridgestones 3 weeks ago. Counting on approx 4000 miles roundtrip in 12 days with traveling and scheduled rides.
Posted via Mobile Device

PackJack - Home Everyone traveling on bike should check this link out. Will be stopping by manufactor on way to Stampede yo test it out and purchase one. Ideal for lubing chain on highway without packing a rear stand.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Stampede this year has over 40 ppl coming in from around the world this year. you pay to get in but it covers the Peppermill resort, track day. you can run drag and/or road course a banquet dinner. all who attend are entered into a raffle to free stuff. every year it gets bigger and bigger.. Suzuki Steped up to the plate this year and is bring there big rig and prizes to give away.. Im not attending the Stampede. I have never attended it.. its a great event from what ive heard..

the Busa Bash and the Busa Stampede are not conected to each other the Bash is setup by Cap. who own's amd runs this site.. Great job Cap :thumbsup:

And the Stampede is run by Scar who was a member here and wanted to venture out and do his own thing.. he took a leap and turned out well for him..

I have no gripe with Cap or Scar.. Both to me are Great people.. people on here talk vary highly about Cap as well about Scar.. Im not one to pick sides Both events have stuff for everyone
I wish Cap and Scar the Best with there site's and events..

Back