B-King mods

Hello from wee old New Zealand.

We have 2 B-Kings living in our garage, me and the husband have matching bikes. Same colour, same Yoshi's. (Yee gad!) Have been looking at tail tidies for a while and looks like we are going to buy 2 Evotechs sets as they seem to be the best looking out there at the moment.

Here's a question for B-King owners - Has anyone tried the OEM Suzuki screen? (The blue coloured one) Worth the investment or waste of $$$?

Thanks all

Dawn aka Qkchk

Will post some pics when I can get off my backside to do so. :cheerleader:

Two Brothers Pipes and under tail
Power Bronze windshield (don't do it)
Carbon sliders
Small Carbon Fiber tank protector (forgot the brand)
45 Tooth Rear SuperSprox in bound.
Switch back conversion of tank mounted lights to be both white Running lights and Amber Directionals Scheduled being investigated with lighting Guru.

Here's the pics of what I've done over the first 1000 miles to the best effing bike purchase I've ever made:

img1251399674083.jpg

img1251399580082.jpg

Buell peg mod:
img1251399760387.jpg

Customer ordered badge, colors, length - Two Brothers Exhaust:
img1251399706626.jpg

LED rear signals:
img1251399737424.jpg

CRG Lane Splitter mirror on Rhinomoto stainless weighted bar-ends:
img1251399815340.jpg

Hi everyone....I'm trying to track down a front section or a complete belly pan for my B-king. I see Dizaia has a Topline but I can't find it anywhere. I have googled extensivly and have had no luck. Any ideas, or links. Thanks, xpdwheel

BRPO - Might I suggest that you upgrade to the recently made available carbon fiber Cramp Buster. Way cooler looking, coddles your wrist in a way no simple plastic item ever could, lowers the center of gravity for much improved handling, and only costs 5X more :rofl: .

I have chain guards for the B-King that are plain with no cut out. Just got them in. I used to sell them with the laser cut out that had B-King, but in my infinite wisdom (NOT), I failed to see that the laser cut was hidden by the cross brace. So now I have the plain ones without the cutout ready for sale.

guy

My mods so far (as I can remember):
Clear Armour paint protection
Supersprox 45 rear sprocket
XTRe timing retard/top speed limiter eliminator
Speedo Healer
PCV
Yoshi TRC carbon slip-on
Ventura luggage system
GPS
Factory Pro Velocity stacks
Pipercross air filter
Modified air box
Professionally dynotuned
Stebel horn
Radiator guard
Smog block off plates

Still in garage and waiting to be installed:
Auto Tune for the PCV
Swing arm extensions with longer chain

On my wish list:
Supercharger

Hey all, just got my B-King about 3 weeks ago. I traded an 07 C90 for it and could not be happier. The looks and performance are amazing. At the same time, I am very new to the sport bike community, but loving the learning. Just went down to northern Arkansas for some testing of my abilities, it was a scream. It also showed me that you can do the long haul touring without any problems other that different part of you body adjusting to the different style. It was 546 miles round trip and worth every minute. I found a great tail bag by Tour Master that was very adequately fashioned for sport tails, and once it was secure, mounitng another bag in front of it, provide ample room for raingear, could store extra layers of clothing, an alternate helmet, other visors, and tons of assundries that may be needed for the long haul, and did not interfere with positionsl adjustment.

On the sport side of the topic, I am very curious about one thing. I was wondering if it very difficult to change up the setting of the handlebars to utilize clipons. I was thinkig about using the space between the tree plate and console bracket which looks like there is enough space to accomodate them. Of course I know that the side panels will have to come off to do this and that I will have to come up with an alternative set of turn signas, but that does not seem to be a problem.

In looking about on the internet, I see that to specify a set of universal clipons the diameter needs to be specified. Does anyone know what the diameter of the fork tube is at this point?

Just looking for some input and advise.

Thanks in advance.

So far.........

Airbox mods/hi-flow filter
Remove and block PAIR
Remove vapor system
Remove CAT from header
Remove flapper from mid-pipe
Yosh carbon cans
Reflash/dyno by Schnitz racing
Remove excess crap from the tail
Hand-made rear/tail brkts
install/fab LED rear lights
Install Euro sprocket cover
Spiegler braided lines
LSL sliders
Rizoma grips, oil cap, spools, rear blinkers
ASV levers
bar risers
Yosh reservoir covers
`Busa front fender
LED's installed in factory, front blinker housings
Factory gel seat[not installed]
VStream shield[not installed]

Sato rearsets in layaway.

16ao389.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guy's
After buying my bike brand new and getting 600 miles on it, i took it to BIGCC Racing to have one of there 550bhp modular Turbo kits fitted. ( Motor has also been modded to cope with 550bhp)
Bike has been fired up today and no problems.
Will be on the Dyno tomorrow for initial set-up.
Still waiting for Lock-up clutch and Billett engine cases to arrive, but here's some piccies of work in progress.
Cheers Dave.
Turbo1.jpg

Turbo2.jpg

Turbo3.jpg

Turbo4.jpg

Turbo5.jpg

Turbo6.jpg

Turboa.jpg

Turbob.jpg

Turboc.jpg

Wow... Just looked at one of these today here in the UAE Abu Dhabi... It's a 2008 with ABS brakes... If I decide to go with it how much you guys think its worth here. PM me so I dont distract the thread Thanks

B-king - Ideal sport tourer

Removable Givi V35 side cases with custom built frame
Yoshimira Exhaust
V Stream windshield
Handle bar risers
Lowered foot pegs
Heated handgrips
Acer Hand Guards
K&N Air filter
Radiator guard
PIA Horn
GPS power and ram ball mount
Tank protector
B King gel seat
Rear Fender remover kit and rear foot pegs removed.
LED Taillight

BKing1.jpg

Back