fighting with the future wife

black diamond busa

Team Jacob
Registered
so was fighting with the future wife about how i dont make her feel pretty anymore. so i came up with this solution.

php9M5obePM.jpg

php73fqtMPM.jpg

phpcpeDKPPM.jpg

phpHcI523PM.jpg

Dude...dump her like a bad habit! You don't need that BS in your life.

Since you're not dating that stone cold fox any more...feel free to give her my number!:poke:

Hope it works...(your solution)...couple of beautys there!
I think the bike looks like the opposite color of my old one??? `03
some of the replies:rofl: good ones! especially 24 pic. minimum!

Great taste black diamond, my favorite too....and now I`m going to have to dig through old pictures because I think that was the color of my `03.

PS- still a lil shy of 24

Good lesson in changing up the shot angle, two of your pics have been shot below your normal eye level, you last post has great leading lines that draw your eyes into the shot ( they just happen to be her legs which draw attention regardless).. Good pics and happy shooting

Good lesson in changing up the shot angle, two of your pics have been shot below your normal eye level, you last post has great leading lines that draw your eyes into the shot ( they just happen to be her legs which draw attention regardless).. Good pics and happy shooting

well this is the first time i have tried taking serious pictures. i tried going lower because most people dont try taking pictures of a busa from low.

still short of the 24 mark there diamond, and shame on you for not makeing her feel hot, i think we should plan a ride up there to take you out back and :deadhorse: , she is deffinetly a hottie :thumbsup: nice job man

Back