Ford EcoBoost torture test DVD

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
I've got some extra EcoBoost torture test DVDs. I can drop one in an envelope for anyone who's recently picked one of these up or is looking at one. UncleSteve, Silent Shogun and others this DVD is approx an hour long and shows how Ford beat the crap out of one engine. This is same test you can read about online but this actually shows the videos of tests like 24 hours straight full throttle with full trailer around Homestead raceway, hauling max load of logs up hills, transferring engine to another truck and racing at Baja 1000 and placing, freezing the engine to minus 100 degrees and then running full throttle for 24 hours and a bunch of other stuff. Really neat DVD to watch.
I've got about ten left over. One engine 165,000 miles! I haven't seen the full length test online yet so these may be nice to have.
Y'all let me know.

8ec642ce.jpg

fd0ed672.jpg

I want to see the torture test for the Powerstroke 6.7

Hey Thanks! I'm at 1400 on mine as well...i took it with a trailer and 4 bikes this weekend to the AMA superbike races in Ohio...200 miles and averaged 16 mpg..not to bad. Have you heard anything about the MPG going up around 3k miles? Loving it so far...power when you need it and a smooth ride....The Sync system is pretty snazzy as well.

Silent Shogun most motors will break in around 5-7000 miles and certain characteristics will change or seem different. Once it gets settled in your mpgs may go up a bit. This is what the factory rep told us at training seminar.

Pm me a name and address I'll mail one to you.

Sure, it would be great to have a copy. i am sold on the ecoboost. Have almost 7k on it now and just pulled a toyhauler 3k miles without any problems. Unless something changes, IMO it is the only way to go if you don't want a diesel.

put a nice, wide open exhaust on it, K&N filter, and a chip, and your miles should go up. as well as the fun factor. you might look into methanol injection as well, depending on how stout the turbos are.

Just realized I totally brainfarted this one and haven't sent them out yet.
I'll get them out on Monday. Sorry.

DVDs went out today. Sorry I'm a lazy bum and brainfarted on them for a bit.

Ogre if you read this tell me if I should send it to Ko or wait till your here at Ft Campbell?

Back