anybody race the new bmw??

I need 40 more horsepower at the rear wheel. I don't want to spend more than $500 to get it. Hmmm...... what to do.

Both are great bikes with each having it strengths and weaknesses. :beerchug: It's interesting to me how people can have such a strong opinion against the BMW with never having been on one.

I need 40 more horsepower at the rear wheel. I don't want to spend more than $500 to get it. Hmmm...... what to do.

I'd have a chat with DaVapors. The rest of us are idiots. He must REALLY hate that non-racing Einstein moron...if it wasn't for those pesky laws of relativity limiting terminal velocity to the speed of light before achieving infinite mass, who KNOWS how fast he'd be able to go on his Busa (as long as it was strapped down of course).

I'd have a chat with DaVapors. The rest of us are idiots. He must REALLY hate that non-racing Einstein moron...if it wasn't for those pesky laws of relativity limiting terminal velocity to the speed of light before achieving infinite mass, who KNOWS how fast he'd be able to go on his Busa (as long as it was strapped down of course).

This is for you to read. Idiot squared.

List of fastest production motorcycles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But being the dunce you are you still won't understand the difference between fastest and quickest. I love the new BMW BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.:banghead:

and no I don't hate anyone I just hate lies being spread.

Oh I guess the guy that won just got lucky because you said so.:bowdown:

This is for you to read. Idiot squared.

List of fastest production motorcycles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But being the dunce you are you still won't understand the difference between fastest and quickest. I love the new BMW BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS.:banghead:

and no I don't hate anyone I just hate lies being spread.

Oh I guess the guy that won just got lucky because you said so.:bowdown:

The name calling really does nothing to strengthen your argument. One of the great things about this site is that most of us have the ability to carry on a healthy debate without stooping to the level of "internet tough guy."

Lest you be the chief engineer in charge of the Suzuki Hayabusa, there's nothing here that needs to be taken personally.

Two things bro:
1) not cool to call people idiots (it's a personal attack, not a fact) because they feel one way or another about something. :whistle:
2) I see you're in San Diego...you racing at Barona this weekend? Look me up. I plan on being there. :thumbsup:

HOOYAH!!!

I'll look you up this weekend but my bikes to slow and I can't ride.
Maybe you can teach me how to Duggy.:please:

Sorry I cant resist, Psss the ONE on the Right is Faster!!! :laugh:

IMAG0436[1].jpg

P1050953.jpg

226332_1891301936319_1654622316_1878260_2397998_n.jpg

I heard the Thunder Grey was the fastest color. :poke:

You know, if there were a video or pics of this supposed race...it would bolster your claim...Not that you'd want any since this was obviously going on city streets which is looked down upon by a lot of members. Take it to the track.

I love my Busa, but if I could keep it and have another one it would be the BMW...

Back