Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

36. your bike in front of a classic roadster.
Here you go. Ran across this classic roadster on my ride yesterday. Austin Healy 3000.

mini-P1030869.JPG

Got it AJAY!

I'm gonna need you guys/gal to help me out. Starting tomorrow I'm leaving for vacation and I need y'all to keep an eye out for pics posted. Use the report button and one of the available mods will update the list. If you do report a pic/pics please post in here so there are not multiple reported post. I'll try to check in when I can.

Good work y'all on getting the list almost cleared!:bowdown:

#3 Busa with a cactus

We bought this with us when we moved from Arizona to Virginia. Not as good as a pic with a Saguaro, but it's still a cactus!

mini-P1030880.JPG

Ummm, Houston, we may have a problem. While all the numbered items say "Your bike and...", the thread itself clearly stated:
Okay, saw this on one of the other forums, no reason why we can't try it here. Here's the deal. You have to take a picture of your 'Busa with the following things.
Not pointing fingers or anything, but if it ain't a Busa, it don't count! :rulez:

Ummm, Houston, we may have a problem. While all the numbered items say "Your bike and...", the thread itself clearly stated:

Not pointing fingers or anything, but if it ain't a Busa, it don't count! :rulez:

We aint going back....Mizmoo's pics will count. She is a member and her better half has a busa so that counts for me and I'm the one editing :moon:

:laugh:

With that said, I think there are 44 things left to get so start to gett'n

We aint going back....Mizmoo's pics will count. She is a member and her better half has a busa so that counts for me and I'm the one editing :moon:

:laugh:

With that said, I think there are 44 things left to get so start to gett'n
Well, you're the Mod, but my Busa sure as heck doesn't say Yamaha on it! :rofl:

#16 Went out mountain biking this morning. Came home, went inside for some water, and when I came out, this is what I found. Stopped it just in time. Tenshi is a very jealous girl.

P1030881.jpg

You Guys have a day for make up time,, Mizmooza , is in her car on her way too New England!

We pretty much decided early on that we would let it slide. She is an active member here, and a very active member in our little "game". Without her, we'd still be way behind.

The next competition will be different, and will definitely incorporate all bikes you own. Even the HD's if they wanna play. I've got a good contest a brewin'.. :thumbsup:

Ya'll make me so jealous! I wanna play in the next game too! Gimme about month or so and I should be able to participate in all these reindeer games too! :beerchug:

#51 in front of a pool hall
#72 "roadhouse"
#99... Alberta provincial Legislature (Canadian version of a state capital bldg)
#164 empty public pool

004.jpg

005.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

#19 bike next to a car from the 60s that doesn't belong to you or anyone you know. the car can be in any condition.

60s car.jpg

Could you get the psychic pic with the actual psychic? Or does she know your coming for the pic and doesn't want to? Or does she know I'm talking about her now? OH LORD! WE'LL NEVER GET THIS PICTURE!!! :banghead: You should go in and ask her what color your bike is. If she says white, we're pretty much :spank:

Back