Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

I'll get busy with updates but I'm goona leave #37 up to bots it says demolition but that looks more like a building project.

Live close to Camp Lejune? I went there for a couple of weeks for CV-22 school. Also visited Wrightsville beach while I was there.

This game is starting to look like a full time job for BoB you could have just copied and pasted and then edited the text to red as the game went on let bots call the shots and make the final calls as the game progressed :whistle: :poke:

This game is starting to look like a full time job for BoB you could have just copied and pasted and then edited the text to red as the game went on let bots call the shots and make the final calls as the game progressed :whistle: :poke:

it's not a big deal, I just highlight the # and make it red then add the person name at the end.

DOH! #17 was mine! ... The huge city of Finger, TN ... population: less than 500! And apparently one of those elite citizens likes to collect population signs >< All that was left was the Finger city limits sign and a couple bolt holes lol.

And just to cut off those who would make fun of such a name....theres another one adjacent to it called.....wait for it.....Sweet Lips :laugh: Im thinking the same guy named both :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, its been another crazy day.
Again, thanks BoB for ALL the work here. I promise my next scavenger hunt will not require ANY work from you.

My sister is getting married this weekend, and I've been working on a little mini-bike project for my nephew these last couple weeks, and now that we are getting closer to d-day I just don't have much time for the org until I go to bed and go on with my phone. Again, thanks for your patience and ALL your help BoB, I appreciate it.. :beerchug:

#92...

IMG_0690 [Desktop Resolution].jpg

5. Your bike and the most ridiculous speed limit sign you know of.

How about twelve and a half mph?

IMG_0552.JPG

In case the first one is not good, here's one without flash

IMG_0553.JPG

5. Your bike and the most ridiculous speed limit sign you know of.

How about twelve and a half mph?

IMG_0552.JPG

In case the first one is not good, here's one without flash

IMG_0553.JPG

12.5 :rofl: thats great, son do you know why i pulled you over, you were doing .5 over :banghead::lol:

Sorry guys, its been another crazy day.
Again, thanks BoB for ALL the work here. I promise my next scavenger hunt will not require ANY work from you.

My sister is getting married this weekend, and I've been working on a little mini-bike project for my nephew these last couple weeks, and now that we are getting closer to d-day I just don't have much time for the org until I go to bed and go on with my phone. Again, thanks for your patience and ALL your help BoB, I appreciate it.. :beerchug:

Bots, your welcome!! This is one of the fun things I get to do as a mod and I don't mind at all.

To the members who have been out getting pics my hats off to ya. Y'all have done a super great job!:thumbsup:

Back