Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

I just want to give a big shout out to the org members that are tackling this project. Its awesome how fast and how fun you have made this!

On the same note, I want to that B.o.B. for all of her help since without her, this thread would be impossible to follow, and extremely lame! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!:beerchug:

108 waterslide

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk!

uploadfromtaptalk1309305611010.jpg

Thanks again B.o.B. :D

I don't know if I'll be able to check back in tonight, got a busy night ahead of me, but I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow morning for an update if you don't get back here tonight. :beerchug:

I just want to give a big shout out to the org members that are tackling this project. Its awesome how fast and how fun you have made this!

On the same note, I want to that B.o.B. for all of her help since without her, this thread would be impossible to follow, and extremely lame! :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!:beerchug:

Like I said Bots, you deserve the kudos for bringing the game to the board. :bowdown:

I wanna second the big shout out to the .org members who are out getting the pics and having fun with it. Y'all are a great bunch :thumbsup:

Lol...I really mean no offense but I thought the potty & giver of doom was somehow related....like it was all together.....I didn't realize giver of doom was someone name.

Well.... I know this isn't a picture that I am going to post in a public forum... but I did note that #95 says "Your bike and a moon -- not the moon....

:whistle: :moon:

Back