Cut Down the 'TWO BROTHERS' slip-ons.... Here Are the Results!!

NYbusaBOY

Registered
earlier last week i posted that i would be either cutting my two brothers slipons, or just run with no midpipe... after a few ppl telling me to cut the two brothers.... I CUT EM'! they look amazing compared to what they did before, and they sound alot better too! im going to cut them up again and pull out more of the packing because i still dont have the "desired" sound, but you guys asked me to post up the result, so... HERE IT IS!!!

i drilled the rivets, popped the cap, pulled the packing/steel mesh/baffled pipe, cut the exterior tube with a hack-saw, and then cut the packing with a hack-saw(pain in the ASS!) then cut out more of the fiberglass packing to open up more of the pipe to get a better sound, and then re-packed the tube with the packing/baffled pipe, and riveted the cap back on. the entire process was alot easier than i originally thought it was going to be, other than the hack-sawing...ugh. im sure the LEO's wont enjoy the sound by the time im done but i love it! thanks all :thumbsup:

25.jpg

28.jpg

31.jpg

34[1].jpg

37.jpg

Cool mod but I would be afraid to cut my titanium. I want to quiet mine down a bit as well, so doubt this is for me!

Looks good but I would have made it shorter.... nice work
Posted via Mobile Device
I wanted to cut them shorter, but if I did then the straps that fasten the pipe to my passenger pegs would cover the "two brothers racing" decal... can't have that. Any ideas lil charlie?
Posted via Mobile Device

I wanted to cut them shorter, but if I did then the straps that fasten the pipe to my passenger pegs would cover the "two brothers racing" decal... can't have that. Any ideas lil charlie?
Posted via Mobile Device

Drill out the rivets on the other end of the pipe and cut more off that end all the way to the decal

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Back