Hayabusa.org Scavenger Hunt

Re: Hayabusa.org Scavanger Hunt

New pics or old, doesn't matter to me. Some of these are gonna be tough, so no reason to make it even harder..

I will be sending B.o.B. a new list of people every day or however long it takes, so please check the first thread first, and then I will try my best to keep up on this with her help of course!

Let's see how quick we can nail this guys, the forum I got the idea from has been working on it for quite a while, and they have a LONG way to go! Power of the org...

This is for # 9. My bike and a boat. Old pic..... does it count??
DSC03485.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

I can play too, right?

Here's number 73
LeversNThrottle.JPG

We'll see what she's gonna do. I'm not sure how it will play out yet, but the first one to post the pics wins that challenge. So Blanca you lost the member challenge (#50) since it was already posted up. So KvHotDog is in the lead!

:snap: I hate losing :tantrum:
As long as you add #174 I won't say he cheated :laugh:

:snap: I hate losing :tantrum:
As long as you add #174 I won't say he cheated :laugh:

Fine, here:

#174 Blanca eating a double cheeseburger while riding in the snow and holding JetLi's Lotus poster...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh that's cold blooded :spank:

BoB since bots can't spell can you please correct title to 'Scavenger' ;)

I liked the idea of having to go GET the pics a lot better : / Seems more involved, plus those of us who've had our Busas for relatively short periods of time are at less of a disadvantage :p

I liked the idea of having to go GET the pics a lot better : / Seems more involved, plus those of us who've had our Busas for relatively short periods of time are at less of a disadvantage :p

So go get the pics. :whistle:

Don't talk about it, be about it... :beerchug:

Get Busy Riding!:race: :laugh:

#62 whiskeytown lake,CA
#169 BOAT RAMP LAKE RAY HUBBARD TX

043.jpg

Attachments

• whiskeytown lake.bmp
    614.5 KB · Views: 364
Back