Do you use a tank bag?

Got it!! I search ebay and found one for 68.95 + about 14.00 for shipping, the link you gave sure bets that!!!

THANK YOU!!! :cheerleader:
I was hoping you got that. In hind-sight, I should have pm'd you that link to make sure you got it and not someone else.. :banghead:

here is my bag i have been using for a while, nice to see all the bags u guys are using, kind of surprised no one has mentioned the sw-motech bags. This one has plenty of space and doesn't touch the paint at all
001.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

TwistedThrottle.com : Bags-Connection "Engage-Sport" Quick-Lock Tankbag for SW-MOTECH Gascap Mounting System - BC.TRS.00.001.8000

001.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

I use an older joe rocket tank bag, expandable. Holds my lunch, spare shirt/t-shirt/, work keys, pair of shoes, etc...and the map pocket is nice too!

I would feel nekid without it!

I picked this bag up a couple weeks ago for an out of town ride and it worked great. Good room inside for the wallet, a drink, phone, hand towel, keys, and gps with room to spare.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

For day rides I use the JoeRocket Manta tank bag. I could even get by on a overnighter with just the tank bag. It's small doesnt get in my way. I tried a back pack and hated it. The Manta can hold alot of stuff... wallet, camera, phone, toothbrush & paste, small bottle of water, candy bars... :thumbsup:

stampede2010-mypics 002.jpg

Does everyone use a magnetic bag on their busa ? My 05 has a plastic tank...am I the only one...not to thread jack but figured this was the bag spot..lol

Does everyone use a magnetic bag on their busa ? My 05 has a plastic tank...am I the only one...not to thread jack but figured this was the bag spot..lol

Sounds like you got one of those slip over tank covers on it. Never seen one with a plastic tank??? But I could be wrong, have been before. :laugh:

Sounds like he might be using the Bagster system. (refer to post #18 in this thread).
Never even heard of much less seen a plastic tank for a Busa.

I do have the bagster tank cover. But even taking it off the only thing a magnet will stick to is the gas cap. Ill try a different bag

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Always use a tankbag. Once you get one, you can't go back. You get used to having everything you need right there on the tank.

Alright guys, here you go. I took pics of the 3 main tank bags I will use. The big one still has tags on it since I just got that one, and it will be replacing the older Teknic one I mentioned before. They will go from smaller to biggest. The smallest is the Joe Rocket Manta one. The next biggest is the Joe Rocket Manta XL. The big one is a Nelson Rigg CL-350 (which I think is discontinued) I put a can of pledge in the two small ones with pics to show scale. We all SHOULD know how big a can of Pledge is. :whistle:

Here you go..

Joe Rocket Manta. This one is with me on almost every ride. Holds my glasses, cell phone, and usually something to drink. And, of course, microfibers..
D60_062611_2954.jpg
D60_062611_2955.jpg
D60_062611_2957.jpg

Joe Rocket Manta XL. This bag is about 1.5 times the size of the regular Manta.
D60_062611_2958.JPG

D60_062611_2959.JPG

D60_062611_2961.JPG

Nelson Rigg CL-350 Keep in mind that this bag can expand another 2-3" taller. Its a good sized bag:beerchug:
D60_062611_2962.JPG

Please excuse the bug guts on the helmet, and I have no idea who the bald ugly dude is in the mirrors either..:whistle:
D60_062611_2964.JPG

D60_062611_2954.jpg

D60_062611_2955.jpg

D60_062611_2957.jpg

Back