Alstare PepePhone Hayabusa?

It would lower chances of your bike being stolen, send the pics to your insurance company I bet they lower your rate if you have full coverage. :rofl:

:thumbsup::colgate:
I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I don't care. I'm looking to replace the plastics on my 07, I went down 2 days ago during a spirited mountain run with a few locals due to a screw in my rear tire :(. ~20 lbs in the rear tire + decreasing radius corner is a recipe for disaster.

I've read enough to know the ins and outs of aftermarket fairings and I want to know if anyone has done this kit yet. Its a Alstare Pepephone replica.

I've seen it on Gsxr1000's and it appears to be a love it or hate it paint scheme. I'm wondering if anyone has seen it on a Hayabusa, pics would be appreciated. Thus far I've had no luck.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Hi,. just joined the site today....so hi..:cheerleader:

I have got exactly what you are looking for....Busa dressed in full Pepe Phone Alstare kit....and trust me it looks amazing and pulls the crowd where ever you go, you will not be dissapointed, it 'slims' down the Busa, making it feel more agile.
I have also got BST Carbon wheels, Ohlins Shock, Full Yoshimura exhaust and nose cone, and yes it does 'fart flames', :-), ISR, brake and clutch system, Power commander, polished ported head, Cardona Quick Shifter, just to name a few of the mods, this now handles so well that you would not believe it's a Busa underneath:laugh:

It was featured as a five page centre spread in Fast Bikes Mag June 2010, with a build cost of £20,000........crazy or what!
Yes, I paid a lot less than that, and by the way, this started it's life as a blue/silver Busa.

I have attached quite a few piccys of my Pepe Phone Busa for you to look at, hope you can access them okay, if not message me and I can send them via Hotmail.

Looking forward to being part of the 'Busa Crew'.

Cheers for now, Busaboylee1963:thumbsup:

IMG_2520.jpg

IMG_2435.jpg

IMG_2349.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2365.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2531.jpg

IMG_2530.jpg

IMG_2540.jpg

IMG_2392.jpg

IMG_2388.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

Wow, you have done a lot of work to that bike. I am not very up on the body kit scheme, but I can appreciate the work put into it.

Oh ya, :welcome:

They come with tank covers for a Busa too??? The 600/750/1000 have a plastic cover from the factory that actually covers up the top front half of the tank(at a glance the visible tank looks like one piece, when in fact the rest of it's shape is made up with a plastic shell)...the Busa doesn't have that. I've never seen or heard of a form fitting plastic tank cover that would allow you to change colors by simply switching them.
I hope it works out for you:beerchug:

Most of these kits are like this. they make the tank cover so the entire bike is the same theme. I looked into these fairings alot when I went down last year. I ended up waiting longer so I could buy the OEM. I like the color of my pumpkin and I wanted a perfect fit.

Hi,. just joined the site today....so hi..:cheerleader:

I have got exactly what you are looking for....Busa dressed in full Pepe Phone Alstare kit....and trust me it looks amazing and pulls the crowd where ever you go, you will not be dissapointed, it 'slims' down the Busa, making it feel more agile.
I have also got BST Carbon wheels, Ohlins Shock, Full Yoshimura exhaust and nose cone, and yes it does 'fart flames', :-), ISR, brake and clutch system, Power commander, polished ported head, Cardona Quick Shifter, just to name a few of the mods, this now handles so well that you would not believe it's a Busa underneath:laugh:

It was featured as a five page centre spread in Fast Bikes Mag June 2010, with a build cost of £20,000........crazy or what!
Yes, I paid a lot less than that, and by the way, this started it's life as a blue/silver Busa.

I have attached quite a few piccys of my Pepe Phone Busa for you to look at, hope you can access them okay, if not message me and I can send them via Hotmail.

Looking forward to being part of the 'Busa Crew'.

Cheers for now, Busaboylee1963:thumbsup:

Wow! Think you so much for your contribution. Your paint scheme seems to be a little different than the one I ordered. I think I will have more blue and yellow instead of white, but still this gives me a far better idea of the final product then I've seen up until now. You've obviously put a lot of work into that bike. Welcome!

The hump they included was just white, meh it was a cheap kit. The company isn't sure why the tank cover wasn't included. They are going to send one my way, painted to match the scheme. Luckily my blue 07 color matches their blue perfectly, so it blends in fairly well.

You’ll have to do something with the hump. It looks unfinished with the poka dots not transitioning to the hump. How was the fit? It really does look good.

Thank you. I agree, it does look a little unfinished. I'll see what I can do. The fit was actually very good. As long as you go through a reputable company, aftermarket fairings can be great. If you look at the last picture you can see a crack right under the headlight, sadly it was damaged in shipping. I put a little super glue on it for now while they send me a new one.

Thank you. I agree, it does look a little unfinished. I'll see what I can do. The fit was actually very good. As long as you go through a reputable company, aftermarket fairings can be great.

I almost bought a similar kit but was too scared so I bought OEM. Post more pics when the take cover comes in. I like how your kit has more blue.

I like that bodywork on the 1000, and if they made a kit like that 1000 bodywork to fit the busa I would be a buyer. I love that tail section. But, they don't.

Dayum, the pics of your bike didn't show up until after I posted my last comment. I like that bodywork. Where did you get your stator cover? and is it a woodcraft?

The fit dont look to bad at all wish my aftermarkets fit that well:whistle:
Do i like it, yes
Would i do it to mine, probably not
But at the end of the day build it how you want it:beerchug:

Back