Surprised my friends son

busagirl4444

HyperActive
Donating Member
Registered
So I'm none for kidnapping their friends kids on occasion. So this weekend was no different. We had water fights with the neighbors daughter, went to the drive in to see Green Lantern and Fast Five, and then today I told him I had a suprise that he was going to meet famous people. He had no idea who I was talking about. We went to breakfast first and then went to and OpenHouse for Moto Tire USA here. It turned out to be a great day of him smiling and smiling some more and smiling some more. He had a great time. O and he actually told me to calm down I was to hyper. Well that is unheard of. LOL He is only 10 years old. It was funny. Jason Britton and Eric Hoenshell. It was a great show.

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0334.jpg

How come the kid is not in the picture with the famous people? :whistle: :laugh:

so umm I was told to tell you they were signing autographs and he didn't want to hold up the line it's pretty obvious. :rofl: LOL he said it with such attitude. WOW....

He didn't wanna, he was happy with the T-shirt, and three posters they signed for him, and how close they came while I was taking pictures.

DSC_0316.jpg

I got some video of the show ( surprising isn't it :laugh: ) with my iPhone.

And some pictures of the Open House

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0700.jpg

IMG_0702.jpg

so umm I was told to tell you they were signing autographs and he didn't want to hold up the line it's pretty obvious. :rofl: LOL he said it with such attitude. WOW....

He didn't wanna, he was happy with the T-shirt, and three posters they signed for him, and how close they came while I was taking pictures.

Interesting camera angle
:whistle::laugh:yes you were very close indeed.

Fun day for sure!

I love Jason Britton but he could learn a few things from Eric Hoenshell. Expecially in the burnout catagory. Did Eric do the burnout trick where he does the high speed burnout around some little cutie from the crowd where the headlight never gets more than a foot from the victim? Awsome to say the least!

Great to see you had a good day and inspiring some inspiration on a youngster! :cheerleader:

Fun day for sure!

I love Jason Britton but he could learn a few things from Eric Hoenshell. Expecially in the burnout catagory. Did Eric do the burnout trick where he does the high speed burnout around some little cutie from the crowd where the headlight never gets more than a foot from the victim? Awsome to say the least!

Great to see you had a good day and inspiring some inspiration on a youngster! :cheerleader:

I noticed Eric was smoother than Jason through the whole show. They did not pull anyone out of the crowd.

Looks like a lot of fun. I saw Jason and Eric when they came to Greenville for the International Bike Show. They are fun to watch on TV, but so much more fun in person.

Back