My wife had an allergic reaction to anesthesia

Saiid, I'm so sorry you're family is going through this. Continued prayers for her recovery, your strength, and comfort for your kids.

Saiid, hang in there, wishing your wife a speedy recovery:please:

Hoping and praying she recovers quickly. Stay strong for her and the kids. Please keep us updated and let us know if you need anything.

dang just saw this thread Saiid .... glad to hear she is recovering and prayers out for you all for speedy and full recovery. If there is anything you need speak up :rulez:

Myocardial infarction is the term the cardiologist used a while ago when he gave us a report on the latest round of tests.
Myocardial infarction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Still on oxygen and still has pain in chest and back. Can't speak. Not sure if it's from respiratory tube or what but she has alot of throat pain.

I know many are wondering what the heck she could have wanted done. I'd like to just say it's not what any of you think. It's not like anyone was gonna say whoa those are nice or anything close. After being done nobody but her and I would have known about it. What's most distressing for her is that a simple ssssh procedure has resulted in days in hospital and everyone in her family finding out and coming here to visit. It's most mentally stressing on her which is taxing me hard.

Hey blanca man, keep ur head up u gotta lot of folks here praying for u and ur wife. U have a huge family here and we all send u our best
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey I got a lil good news. I got a new bed :)

Old...
fdfee966.jpg

And the new which kinda opens up into a wannabe sofabed.
8d51e562.jpg

I spent the night on the wooden chair and it sucked.
At least tonight I may be a little more comfy? :please:
And no the wooden chair is not representative of the hospital.
This place is attending to her needs quite well. Food and drinks as well as anything she needs is readily given. I have to say I'm quite impressed with South Miami hospital.

Blanca, keep up your strength as best you can, your babies need you. I am glad family is there with you to help lessen the load somewhat. Prayers and (((hugs))) to you and your family. I am hoping she will be able to talk soon.

Blanca, keep up your strength as best you can, your babies need you. I am glad family is there with you to help lessen the load somewhat. Prayers and (((hugs))) to you and your family. I am hoping she will be able to talk soon.

Mrs BW thank you. Pretty sure the speech problem is from the respiratory tube they put in yesterday before the surgery. As the pain meds wear off and time passes the pain in her throat is making it hard to talk.

Your new bed looks like DJ's new seat :colgate:

Good to hear she is being taken care of well.

Hey I got a lil good news. I got a new bed :)

Old...
fdfee966.jpg

And the new which kinda opens up into a wannabe sofabed.
8d51e562.jpg

I spent the night on the wooden chair and it sucked.
At least tonight I may be a little more comfy? :please:
And no the wooden chair is not representative of the hospital.
This place is attending to her needs quite well. Food and drinks as well as anything she needs is readily given. I have to say I'm quite impressed with South Miami hospital.

Ouch! I think I would have slept on the floor....Anyway, hope all is getting better. It sounds like her family is making a strong presence.

If you need something local, let me know. How about an air mattress?

Poppy thanks for the offer but this new chair is actually quite comfy. I'll be ok.
And yes I think there is only one person left in Miami who hasn't come here.
Big family? Fuhgetaboutit!
Since they still cannot say exactly what happened she will be staying here for at least two more days :( :banghead:

Poppy thanks for the offer but this new chair is actually quite comfy. I'll be ok.
And yes I think there is only one person left in Miami who hasn't come here.
Big family? Fuhgetaboutit!
Since they still cannot say exactly what happened she will be staying here for at least two more days :( :banghead:

OK, the offer is still good....I'll PM you a text number if you need something...a big mac or whatever.

Myocardial infarction is the term the cardiologist used a while ago when he gave us a report on the latest round of tests.
Myocardial infarction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Still on oxygen and still has pain in chest and back. Can't speak. Not sure if it's from respiratory tube or what but she has alot of throat pain.

Holy Moly!! I am glad she is doing well, that is bad stuff there!! :omg: I think you need a big ole hug!!

Back