Finally Pulled the Trigger :grinning:

garage.jpg

$14k OTD less my trade. They gave me $6500 for my trade in. I got the bike at full throttle motorsports in Lansing, MI.

I took it out for a 100 mile ride today and I absolutely love it! No regrets at all, even if i spent a little too much. Didn't get on her too much because I want to break her in gently.

Only issue I ran into was when I got done with my ride, and shut the bike down so the key was still in the "on position" the oil light was on and the digital cluster said "chec"... Could my oil have been low from the dealer?

Akasen, I own the 2011 model also, :thumbsup: and I asked the same stupid question about the oil light, but I asked it to the dealership. :banghead: They answered my question. I bet they were laughing their A**'s of when I left. :rofl: It is too bad though that you bought the slow one for this years colors. :lol: Nice ride!

I bought a 05 busa, but before that I had a 07 RR, my wife loves the busa much more, she didn't like the undertail exhaust on my RR, said it burned her tush

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Got mine today (Black). Paid $13,300 OTD. Riding all day in TN. 112 miles. What a great day and can't wake up in the morning.

2011 Hayabusa 6-17-11.jpg

GSXR1300 6-17-11.jpg

Back