Passenger Pegs

Hectic

Registered
Hey, .org.

I'm thinking about picking up some new rearsets for my bike, or at least having the stock ones powder coated. I don't normally ride 2-up, as most girls I know either have their own bikes or are too scared to hop on a busa. My question is, do any of you know of aftermarket passenger pegs, or peg eliminators (so the tail looks nice and smooth, I don't have exhaust hanging off my subframe) or should I just pc the stock passenger peg assemblies to match?

Thanks all

I haven't had them powder coated yet but I butchered a set up to make it more appealing to my eye. Some like and some don't but here is a pic.

06-11.JPG

Nice looking mod, man. Did you just chop them off with a grinder, or what? Any details you could give me would be appreciated.

i grabbed a set from pashnit for short money. i can't remember the name of them but they match the buell pegs pretty good.

20110216_03.jpg

Much appreciated schism, but I'm looking for the whole thing, not just the pegs. I'm probably goign with satos or vortecs, somethign that would match would be cool

Much appreciated schism, but I'm looking for the whole thing, not just the pegs. I'm probably goign with satos or vortecs, somethign that would match would be cool
gotcha! i don't comprehend to well when i read. :laugh:

I also did the same as guns, had the rear pegs off but just couldn't get pass the whole they left. So I bought a 2nd pair off e-bay and chopped them up with a cut-off wheel,grinded,sanded them down smooth,bead blasted and powder coated them. now if i can only get off my butt to either replace or powder coat the Gilles I'll be peachy. :laugh: And still have the original ones already black to match if they are needed. And no wise cracks about my bawk bawk strips, as those tires only had about 20 miles on them at time of pics.:laugh:

DSCN6735.jpg

DSCN6736.jpg

DSCN6737.jpg

DSCN6738.jpg

DSCN6739.jpg

DSCN6740.jpg

DSCN6741.jpg

DSCN6742.jpg

DSCN6745.jpg

DSCN6746.jpg

Back