Team Gixxer at Barber

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
We are back at the track! Keith out did my team Gixxer sticker.... check this out.

It is a huge picture of me! We put it up in the windshield of the rv for all to see...thanks Keith!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1307755911607.jpg

Some more...Keith giving Jay his team Gixxer stickers

uploadfromtaptalk1307756137752.jpg

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1307756137752.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1307756184935.jpg

Awesome guys. Sitting here at Riverbend listening to Huey Lewis. :) you all have a great safe track day. I guess by Sunday all you will be seeing is the red tail of a 06 gixxer. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

I hope you guys have a great time down there. I'm covered up with school work, so we won't be able to make it for this round. :thumbsup:

You should count your blessings every day man, you are so blessed!

I'm all kinds of jealous of you.. :thumbsup::bowdown:

Ive caught your bug! Im sceduled for 2 more track days this year. Wish there were more closer to home.

Have fun and be safe guys.

You two "Bite Me"! :rulez:

How dare you two Mississippi Swamp Rats go to Barber without me! :rulez:

However, now that you are there, enjoy the weekend and at least have a beer for me! :bowdown:

I'm stuck up here in the Great Northwest with an overcast sky and 53 degrees at 0700 hours looking for a high of 67 degrees! :beerchug:

Team Gixxer is at Barber...and its pourimg! :banghead: but we got some great vider this morning!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307822627.473541.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1307822755.706108.jpg

Sorry about the rain guys, please send it to this dust bowl at my house. Hope you are having a good time anyway.
Posted via Mobile Device

That sux, hoping for clearer weather. That kind of rain will change track conditions :whistle:

Keith, you know why it's raining right? You called Randy to rub it in :poke: I saw him sneak off to the garage and heard him start up the Ducati. :rofl:

Sorry y'all got wet.

Looks like fun, Boy rain sure can ruin a good day

This time of year it either rains each afternoon, or LOOKS like it might rain each afternoon (at my crispy, arid house it just LOOKS like its gonna rain). We are almost 2' behind typical levels to this point in the year and B'ham probably aint much better off.

Keith, great chatt'n with ya bro. Hope that day two went well... I DREAD going back cause I know you are gonna whip my ars:bowdown:

But like that country song goes.... 'There's a first time, for everything..................'!

Day Two...

IMAG0333-1.jpg

IMAG0334-1.jpg

Team Gixxer Red Edition with his first I sticker!
IMAG0335-1.jpg

Team Gixxer cooling it in the RV with the AC maxed out. 90s heat sucks!

IMAG0336-1.jpg

All in all it was a fantastic weekend. Sore, worn out, and whipped pulling in to to the house tonight. Not sure how that adds up to fantastic, but all kept the rubber side down and had a big time to boot. Can't wait till next time!

Back