Lets see your helmet!!

Just ordered this one.. waiting on it to get here from Europe :(

tt11_4.jpg

I pick this one up next week! Got a light grey shield for it & a dark smoke flip down visor. I got tired of getting caught out late w/dark visor on at nite. Now I just flip a lever! It has the cheek pad pump too.

2011-Scorpion-EXO-500-Ardent-Helmet-Black-Green.jpg

I tried The shoei RF-1000 and RF1100, The bell models, and And the Scorpions.
The Shoei and Scorpions were the top performers but they were all loud with an air percussion coming off the wind screen except my 8 year old HJC I was replacing.

I got the Scorpion EXO 1000 with the internal sun visor and the inflatable cheek pads for the best fit.
2009_Scorpion_EXO-1000_Sublim_Helmet_Black__19475_zoom.jpg

Fixed the air percussion with the NOJ quite rider.
cold%205.jpg
I wonder if a new wind screen would help that issue. The Quite rider is hot in the summer and makes my visor fog in the winter.

2009_Scorpion_EXO-1000_Sublim_Helmet_Black__19475_zoom.jpg

cold%205.jpg

Coolest thing about this helmet...You can clean it...and the next time you ride, the bug guts show right back up!! No having to fool with them being on backorder and crap :laugh:

I tried The shoei RF-1000 and RF1100, The bell models, and And the Scorpions.
The Shoei and Scorpions were the top performers but they were all loud with an air percussion coming off the wind screen except my 8 year old HJC I was replacing.

I got the Scorpion EXO 1000 with the internal sun visor and the inflatable cheek pads for the best fit.
View attachment 221915

Fixed the air percussion with the NOJ quite rider.
View attachment 221916
I wonder if a new wind screen would help that issue. The Quite rider is hot in the summer and makes my visor fog in the winter.
nice lid! i swear by the windjammer which essentially works the same. :thumbsup: Favourites - | Knee Support | Back Support | Face Masks - from Proline-sports.co.uk

The first helmet is my old one its the ICON Represent and the second helmet is the HJC CL-16 I just ordered about an hour ago, I've got another HJC CL-16 thats flat black that I'm about to send to the airbrusher to get custom painted

icon represent.jpg

cl-16 slayer 1.jpg

cl-16 slayer 2.jpg

Some cool lookin lids. Lots a Shoei's!

I got an old black helmet I've had fooorever I stuck some hayabusa stickers from tapeworks on, my crazy on sale cheapo fulmer helmet that I got last year, and my girlfriends new helmet.

2011-06-06180718.jpg

The black HJC has like, zero ventilation, but it's comfy in that it fits my head really well... and the super dark shield is nice. The silver fulmer is LOUD, but it's pretty light and doesn't buffet until WAY fast. I dunno about my GF's helmet, my head won't squeeze into it, yes I tried.

2011-06-06180944.jpg

I just picked this one up, gonna order a photochromatic shield for it next week. Both of my bikes are down, so I haven't gotten to try it out yet. =(

2011-06-06181126.jpg

2011-06-06181055.jpg

2011-06-06181024.jpg

Back