Got in a 200 mile ride today

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
On my Harley! Hadn't ridden it in awhile, and just wanted to cruise down some of my favorite sportbike roads. Took a little getting used to, had to remember that I wasn't going to put my knee out :whistle:

Still a good days ride.

Oh yeah, none of the sportbike riders I saw would wave back :moon:

IMG_5940.jpg

Nice bike, :thumbsup:

Oh, don't worry about the waving, try riding a Honda silverwing(scooter) nobody waves, freakin funny, was riding with gsxtacy earlier, I left the BMW at home, jumped on the scoot, every time they would wave at him then pull there hand right back on at me:rofl:

Dude! Nice putt, love the paint on the tins. Too bad they stopped making Deuces. The most recent Harley ideas really blow as far as I'm concerned.

And FWIW, I ALWAYS wave at scooter folks.

My putt...

cc

:poke:Got them Team Gixxer stickers on that thing yet?

On my Harley! Hadn't ridden it in awhile, and just wanted to cruise down some of my favorite sportbike roads. Took a little getting used to, had to remember that I wasn't going to put my knee out :whistle:

Still a good days ride.

Oh yeah, none of the sportbike riders I saw would wave back :moon:

Good times, more than I got this weekend. Most the riders here wave. Though I must admit I am bad about waving to scooter riders.

I'm thinking about selling this bike. I don't really ride it enough to justify the insurance/tags.

Back