San Francisco trip

I travel A LOT for my job, and recently I was fortunate to be able to bring my wife along on a trip I took to California. My better half is originally from Florida and has never been out west. Here's some shots from our trip.

golden gate 2.jpg

golden gate.jpg

goldengate6.jpg

Goldengate7.jpg

goldengate 5.jpg

Me and the wifey01.jpg

Loved visiting San Fransico!!! It is only one of a few places that I visited and enjoyed, but would not want to live there. Those hills are ridiculous, especially if you drive a manual shift car. :whistle:

This made me recall my trip to San Fran. One of the few things that I can remember is trying to jump to the back seat (while driving I might add) after coming over the apex of one of those HUGE hills. I thought I was driving off a cliff! Heights, along with amphibians, are one of the few things I can't handle.
You get me up high enough...I'll tell on my whole family! :rofl:

This made me recall my trip to San Fran. One of the few things that I can remember is trying to jump to the back seat (while driving I might add) after coming over the apex of one of those HUGE hills. I thought I was driving off a cliff! Heights, along with amphibians, are one of the few things I can't handle.

hahahaha

Great share! Awesome city and I'd move there in a heartbeat(If I could afford it)
Great culture, awesome food scene, not far from wine country and quite a bit of excellent riding. It gets a bit chilly but nothing I couldn't get use to. :beerchug:

nice, I also travel entirely too much for work but rarely get to take my wife with me... hope you get to enjoy your time together there :beerchug:

I was just there last week, spend some time at pier 39, to lazy to walk anywhere and it was cold... so now I'm in San Diego:laugh:

Yes SF
I have worked off and on in SF Since the late 60"s. I still work there a little @ the Wharf, And Haight. The weather is not that cold during the winter because so close to the water. Just the fog. Here is a couple Pics on the hills coming back from the hardware store to the wharf.:thumbsup:

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0952.jpg

Yes SF
I have worked off and on in SF Since the late 60"s. I still work there a little @ the Wharf, And Haight. The weather is not that cold during the winter because so close to the water. Just the fog. Here is a couple Pics on the hills coming back from the hardware store to the wharf.:thumbsup:

That's a MIGHTY COMFY lookin' motorcycle ya got there. ???

I have never been to San Francisco and not enjoyed it. One time I bought 2 pounds of fresh jumbo shrimp, jumped on an open bus (replica of a cable car) and cruised the city while eating, listening to the tour guy explaining history..... what a blast.
I too am a "live in the forest" type of guy so I wouldn't want to live there but what a city oozing with personality!

Excuse me? Whats the matter with amphibians? :laugh:

Back on topic.

I love that sign on the bridge, I kinda wanna steal it. I'm sure they've lost a few, signs that is, well, people to probly...

Back