Contacting Captain

glad to hear all you guys are ok :beerchug: let us know if you need anything!

Has anybody talked to Macon? They are/were getting hit pretty heavily also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, he and Princess are fine...he said they really didn't get hit that bad :beerchug:

Man oh man, my heart goes out to all the effected people! I can only imagine...no I take that back, I can't imagine being displaced by those things! Glad Capt and Steve are okay and 2 big thumbs up to you guys and everyone else that is helping out down there! You guys are truley the sanity in the insane conditions you guys went through! God Bless and always, all the .org members are in my prayers! Live to ride another day my friends!

This was from the south tornado.

sent from my bag phone

uploadfromtaptalk1306342760415.jpg

Good Grief!!! What is wrapped around that car? I hope no one was hurt. Hope they find the little toddler soon. I think there is a little one still missing in Joplin too. Parents were hunkered down in the hallway of their home and the little guy got ripped out of their arms. So sad.

Good Grief!!! What is wrapped around that car? I hope no one was hurt. Hope they find the little toddler soon. I think there is a little one still missing in Joplin too. Parents were hunkered down in the hallway of their home and the little guy got ripped out of their arms. So sad.

Yeah, I saw that on the news too. I just can't imagine :down:

Thats chain link fence wrapped around that car... We pulled people out out storm shelters just south of there about 200 yards... It was actually a pretty amazing thing to be in that situation knowing that Uncle Steve was just a couple of hundred yards away working the same area... When I needed help and traffic control I called my friend and he sent the cavalry......... Amazing what we can do as a country when we pull together... For me, it brought back a lot of memories from the May 3rd 1999 tornado, it was actually just about 2 miles North of where we were at yesterday....

Thanks Steve!

A few shots of my friends house we were at till about midnight....

r2.jpg

That is the whole back brick wall up on the roof!

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

richard.jpg

r5.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

richard.jpg

r5.jpg

Its 1am, I just got home and the electricity just came back on..... What an afternoon.... more to come later but lets just say there is some very very devistated areas here... ironically, Uncle Steve was commanding the troopers and I was in the area that just got hit helping, we drove up on a house that was destroyed and standing in the road was an older man in his 70's, we stopped and asked if he was okay and he told us his mother in law who was in her 90's was trapped in the cellar... we drove as far as we could then dug her out, carried her to my truck and drove right to the command center where I saw the friendly face of my best friend.... What a sight guys... We took that dear old lady in my truck to a shelter set up and got her medical attention.. I left there and went to our church just up the street from the shelter and the roof is gone... Our worship pastor was there working at the church and I realised he lived close to where we pulled the lady out. My son and father were with me so we went and boarded up his windows and doors to keep the rain out, we left there and went up a street and our other friends lost everything, the roof is gone, the walls are gone... We spent the last 4 hours packing up pictures and heirlooms and bringing it to my garage... I have a lot of HD video I had even shooting when we were going from place to place....

Glad to be home...

Nicely done Doug. All the best to you. :bowdown:

Andy.

Thats chain link fence wrapped around that car... We pulled people out out storm shelters just south of there about 200 yards... It was actually a pretty amazing thing to be in that situation knowing that Uncle Steve was just a couple of hundred yards away working the same area... When I needed help and traffic control I called my friend and he sent the cavalry......... Amazing what we can do as a country when we pull together... For me, it brought back a lot of memories from the May 3rd 1999 tornado, it was actually just about 2 miles North of where we were at yesterday....

Thanks Steve!

:thumbsup: STEVE :bowdown:

One of my Troops took this shot from our HQ. This is the tornado which ended up hitting Cap's town and doing the damage he posted. At the this time all the homes were intact. 30 minutes later many were gone. Hard to imagine the power these things have. I also have a video, not sure how to attach it.

photo1.jpg

here goes, try opening with realplayer

Attachments

• IMG_0519.MOV
    5.1 MB · Views: 100
Just unreal, the power a storm like that can unleash...thanks for sharing the pic and video Steve.

You know you are gonna have a busy day when.....

This is from our location in St. Louis yesterday..

5-25-11 Hailstorm.jpg

Back