Are your eBay chazzo levers loose?

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Ok so I am not sure why, but I thought about this today. Someone had complained about their chazzos being loose and said they were going to buy pazzos down the road because of it. It is very hard to tighten them because you can get anything around the nut on the bottom side to hold it. Simple solution to this is merely sticking an object in there to hold the nut in place while simply turned the bolt on the other side.

I used a 1.27mm alan wrench which is the smallest in the harbor freight set when I tightened mine :beerchug:

Pic 1: Top of the lever showing the alan head bolt.

Pic 2: Bottom of the lever showing the self-locking nut.

Pic 3: Showing from a side angle how the nuts cannot be held in place with anything because they are tightened into the lever.

Pic 4: 1.27mm alan wrench put in between the nute and the side wall of the area the nut is in. (Wrench NOT wedged into place. If you have to wedge it, try a different side of the nut)

Pic 5: Side angle showing bot alan wrenches in place for easy tightening :laugh:

Stupid little thread, maybe. But for those who may think the lever they got are less than adequate, this relieve that thought because they can be tightened up very nicely so they feel perfect and do not wobble at all.

For those of you who saw this thread and were so excite to say "I told you so", :moon: :laugh:

DSC08305.jpg

DSC08306.jpg

DSC08308.jpg

DSC08309.jpg

DSC08310.jpg

I doubt very seriously even the chinese would use an object to bind the nut when they put these things together. I'm guessing they would use the correct tool called a "Thin Wall Socket"!

By the way, what is the torque value for that application?

:poke:

For the Texas crew and one shinko man,,,,,,,,,,, I'm poking fun at you with a touch of H U M O R! :laugh:

Oh, can't leave our Canadian friends out "H U M O U R" :cheerleader:

I was the big cry baby about em bein loose. :lol:

I think ill give that a shot this weekend, take some of the play out of em. :thumbsup:

Droid via Tapatalk

I took the sleve out the the bolt goes through and wrapped some double sided tape around it and pressed the sleve back in with some pliers and the problem was solved:thumbsup:

I doubt very seriously even the chinese would use an object to bind the nut when they put these things together. I'm guessing they would use the correct tool called a "Thin Wall Socket"!

Well I don't have one of those so I do with what I have, like most people do.

Well I don't have one of those so I do with what I have, like most people do.

$1.79 at Harbor Frieght. Break into that cash box of green backs you saved on such a long list of Chinese goodies and add one more chinese asset to your compilation. Just think of the added green backs for the cash box you'll save over buying a Snapon for $7.99! And,,,,,,,,,,, you'll save barking up that Chinese powder coating by jury rigging an allen wrench as a wedgie, eh? :poke:

I paid up front for the real Pazzo Levers and I don't have that Chinese tolerance problem. :cheerleader:

$1.79 at Harbor Frieght. Break into that cash box of green backs you saved on such a long list of Chinese goodies and add one more chinese asset to your compilation. Just think of the added green backs for the cash box you'll save over buying a Snapon for $7.99! And,,,,,,,,,,, you'll save barking up that Chinese powder coating by jury rigging an allen wrench as a wedgie, eh? :poke:

I paid up front for the real Pazzo Levers and I don't have that Chinese tolerance problem. :cheerleader:

Had I known they existed before now, I probably would have bought some. No need to be condescending about it as it is completely unnecessary and doing absolutely nothing except being rude.

Had I known they existed before now, I probably would have bought some. No need to be condescending about it as it is completely unnecessary and doing absolutely nothing except being rude.

Just like my wife when she became pregnant Russell,,,,,,,,,,,,, you take things way to seriously that is poked at you in fun!

And apparently, you didn't know there was a socket designed for that job so you got a little education in the process.

It's okay Russell, you don't have to thank me!

:beerchug:

Just like my wife when she became pregnant Russell,,,,,,,,,,,,, you take things way to seriously that is poked at you in fun!

And apparently, you didn't know there was a socket designed for that job so you got a little education in the process.

It's okay Russell, you don't have to thank me!

:beerchug:

Sorry, but there is a difference between joking about it and coming across as you did. Maybe you need to think about the words you are about to use and how they will come across before you use them.

BTW, they are anodized, not powder coated.... Shows what you know:poke:

:rofl::thumbsup:

BTW, they are anodized, not powder coated.... Shows what you know:poke:

:rofl::thumbsup:

You are absolutely correct!

I don't buy junk so I'm not well educated in coatings on Chinese parts! :dunno:

:cheerleader:

PS: Russell, see how easy it is to have a little fun with criticism and not be offended?

You are absolutely correct!

I don't buy junk so I'm not well educated in coatings on Chinese parts! :dunno:

:cheerleader:

PS: Russell, see how easy it is to have a little fun with criticism and not be offended?

Im not offended. Just merely calling out your condescending, know-it-all posts.

Once again you say it is junk, but in your ignorance, you honestly don't have a clue. :beerchug:

Im not offended. Just merely calling out your condescending, know-it-all posts.

Once again you say it is junk, but in your ignorance, you honestly don't have a clue. :beerchug:

You just can't figure out how to respond to me without name calling. I was hoping your were past that.

Have you ever given thought to the possibility that it may not be me who doesn't have a clue? :dunno:

Back