What are you drinking tonight...

1025668x.jpg

0% Milk with some chocolate protein added and it good

Is it possible to ship booze in the mail. I am not talking about where I am now but I mean in general to the states or at least to a country not dry.

I ask this cause I like collecting liquors from other countries, the kinds we cant get in the stores in the states. Even if I could they would be way over priced. I would just like to try some from other places. Obviously more then willing to pay for the bottle and shipping.

Is it possible to ship booze in the mail. I am not talking about where I am now but I mean in general to the states or at least to a country not dry.

I ask this cause I like collecting liquors from other countries, the kinds we cant get in the stores in the states. Even if I could they would be way over priced. I would just like to try some from other places. Obviously more then willing to pay for the bottle and shipping.

I would say no. It seems a lot of alcohol is regional. Also each state has their own laws about it.

I bought the biggest bottle of bacardi they had last night. Now I just need some OJ and I set for a while. :laugh:

From what the post office told me, unless u have a distributing license u cannot. I was trying to get the greatest beer in yhe world shipped from kansas city, they told me I cant they wont ship it east of the mississippi river, or west of the rocky mountains, so I just have friends that come down bring me a couple hundred dollars of this beer
Posted via Mobile Device

From what the post office told me, unless u have a distributing license u cannot. I was trying to get the greatest beer in yhe world shipped from kansas city, they told me I cant they wont ship it east of the mississippi river, or west of the rocky mountains, so I just have friends that come down bring me a couple hundred dollars of this beer
Posted via Mobile Device

You ever seen a lil film called Smoky and the Bandit? You gonna have to buy a T/A and bootleg it :thumbsup:

Droid via Tapatalk

But I would love a batch of my brothers homemade apple pie drink. Apple cider(one gallon) warmed up with some cinnamon sticks and half a fifth of everclear. Tastes just like a warm piece of apple pie!

Moosehead beer,Sailer jerry's Rum,and some Canadian whiskey.

Not all in the same glass thou,but all in the same gut.:laugh:

RSD.:beerchug:

I've been holding on to this for a while but I am seriously thinking about busting the seal. It was a gift and I've hard time cinvincing myself to drink a $180 bottle of scotch. It might be really good I would never replace it with my own money.

Johnnie-Walker-BlueLabel-lg.jpg

Back