(warning) naked pics

spencerrr

Registered
I really like some of the things they done , but not all anyone else have any similar pics postem up

$(KGrHqR,!hQE2eg,KZ2VBNvzD5gg7!~~_12.jpg

$(KGrHqZ,!hIE2e5qhRpEBNvzI-qz)g~~_12.jpg

0809_sbkp_13_z+2002_suzuki_hayabusa+right_side.jpg

$(KGrHqF,!lUE2EDpwURBBNvzIlVoIw~~_12.jpg

I just don't like the tail sections.. Funky to say the least..

Gotta like that pipe work though. But ya, that A$$ looks pretty high for my liking. Just a ramp for the misses to fly off!

Busa's make great naked bikes.

Most off the shelf nakeds are either V-twin's, based on "detuned" sporty IL4's
or are low tech retro bikes.

Use a Busa and you get that excellent motor, all the R&D thats gone into
the Busa over the last 10 years, some decent rolling stock and endless go-faster
and bling extra's.

The B-King isnt a bad bike for those that are smart enough to see past its looks,
but a naked Busa beat's it in several area's.
Lighter, Shorter, more leg room, bigger fuel tank etc etc.

Busa's make great naked bikes.

Most off the shelf nakeds are either V-twin's, based on "detuned" sporty IL4's
or are low tech retro bikes.

Use a Busa and you get that excellent motor, all the R&D thats gone into
the Busa over the last 10 years, some decent rolling stock and endless go-faster
and bling extra's.

The B-King isnt a bad bike for those that are smart enough to see past its looks,
but a naked Busa beat's it in several area's.
Lighter, Shorter, more leg room, bigger fuel tank etc etc.

I so agree that, without plastic, so many sportbikes look just like sportbikes without plastic. The Hayabusa says, "yeah, this is what I look like, powerful, proud and in your face". Although I'm not completly done with mine yet, when I roll it out of the garage to show friends, their mouths drop open! In person, it is so luring to want to ride it! It is hardly much heavier, makes MUCH more power and way more unique than ALL the so called exotic naked crop of sportbikes. I can't wait. Doyle

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

I so agree that, without plastic, so many sportbikes look just like sportbikes without plastic. The Hayabusa says, "yeah, this is what I look like, powerful, proud and in your face". Although I'm not completly done with mine yet, when I roll it out of the garage to show friends, their mouths drop open! In person, it is so luring to want to ride it! It is hardly much heavier, makes MUCH more power and way more unique than ALL the so called exotic naked crop of sportbikes. I can't wait. Doyle

Love ur naked busa man, but where did u put the fuse box? And did u wire the head lights yourself or was there a kit?

Rockethed using Tapatalk

Back