Best slip-on exhaust?

MADBUSAMAN

Registered
I have just upgraded my ride from an R-6 to my new baby a 2009 Black Hayabusa and I am wondering if anyone out there has an opinion on what is the best sounding/looking slip-on out there? Currently I am looking at a Two Brothers M-2 "Shorty" in Aluminum. Comments?

Ive heard the shorty two brothers and it sounds pretty good. A lot of people rave about the D&D's too.

I'm a big yoshi fan. D&D is loud yes but yoshi has a real good snap, especially if you have your genII in black a piar of carbons would look sick.
Posted via Mobile Device

I went with the Brocks Dual Alien Head exhaust. All I can say is awesome look and sound! It's a head turner.

I just ordered Akrapovic Slip-On Dual Exhaust - Titanium/Titanium Muffler (Round)/Carbon Cap.

I'll let you know! :)

i'd consider a set for my 09 if they weren't so loud. are there slipons available to save weight but are no louder (or just a TINY bit louder) than stock?

Should have ordered the M4 retro slip on's....youre gonna get mad when you hear them up against your bike..:whistle::laugh:

Two brother shorties!! My choice M5 Carbon fiber. They are a bit bigger than the M2 and sound great on my GenI.

I love HMF high mount slip ons and their tip of the exhaust can be changed to whatever colour you liked

hello.....

and a sound clip would help

this thread is useless without pics.jpg

This question is like asking which kind of Coffee you like. It's all in taste. You really need to go to a MEET N GREET and hear all the sounds. That's what I did and changed from what I THOUGHT I wanted to what I bought :beerchug:

Back