new shoes installed today!!

hemi

Registered
decided on the pirelli angels, hopefully they work out good for me and stick like glue. Been wanting to try pirelli for a while now, i used to work at discount tire and know pirelli makes great high performance tires. Could someone do me a favor, in the last 2 pics of the axle nut, do i have the washer on correct under the axle nut, or does it go on the other side of the axle tube against the swing arm?

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

decided on the pirelli angels, hopefully they work out good for me and stick like glue. Been wanting to try pirelli for a while now, i used to work at discount tire and know pirelli makes great high performance tires. Could someone do me a favor, in the last 2 pics of the axle nut, do i have the washer on correct under the axle nut, or does it go on the other side of the axle tube against the swing arm?

View attachment 220378

View attachment 220379

View attachment 220380

View attachment 220381

View attachment 220382

View attachment 220383

View attachment 220384

View attachment 220385

i am pretty certain that the large axle block has to rotate forward toward the bike. the adjustment screw should of scored a rub mark on the angled side of the axle block.

i am pretty certain that the large axle block has to rotate forward toward the bike. the adjustment screw should of scored a rub mark on the angled side of the axle block.

not 100% sure what you're talking about, did i install the axle block the wrong way or somethin

scratch it! i thought so but i just re-checked your pics and the second to last pic looks right. i was going off the last one and you are good to go.

nice. i loved my perelli angels. until i picked up a nail in the rear. now i got the cheaper diablos on there.

Those tires sure do look puuuuuuuuurty. Wicked sweet!
:thumbsup:

There's a deamon and an angel in the 4th from last pic in the middle of the rear tire...

Back