My Little Trip W/Special Thanks

Acehole

The crowbar!
Donating Member
Registered
Well just got back from a little road trip to Florida where one of the chapters of my club down in Ocala was attending an old school biker rodeo and trying to raise some money for their charitable organizations. They Raffled off a big "Lover's" basket full of booze, and assorted Adult Novelties. Also they sold fire wood for the camp sites. They did pretty well.

It was a real good time with bands and vendors and biker games. Now this wasnt a Daytona bikefest or a Myrtle Beach rally, this was hard core bikers letting it all loose and having a great time. No posers or wannabe's in this group. I had a blast!

Here is my friend Shep doing a lttle tailoring on my vest.
IMG_0611.jpg

These are a few of the brothers from the Ocala Chapter who were my enforcers for the weekend. These guys never left my side.
IMG_0617.jpg

A little night time party action!
IMG_0643.jpg

A little day time biker games!
IMG_0634.jpg
IMG_0633.jpg

Some evidence of a hard hotel after party!
IMG_0645.jpg

Special thanks goes out to Layla's_Mom and her Posse for coming over from Orlando to participate in the fun.

Kenny, Danny, Heather and myself.
IMG_0637.jpg

Kenny, Heather and Danny at our camp site with bikes!
IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

Looks like you had a great time and I'm glad you made it back safe! :beerchug:

How many miles in that little trip?

You'll need to bering the not org friendly pics with you when you come out for the MNG :laugh:

Glad you had a great time.

Very nice, that where I want to go for a road trip, Florida.
Im glad everything went fine :thumbsup:

I left Ocala and headed to Pensacola to see Jet Li and his lovely wife Melissa.

Special thanks #2 goes out to them for putting me up for the night and showing me some great Org hospitality!

IMG_0656.jpg

Gang sign Style...
IMG_0657.jpg

Tom needs a bigger Garage!
IMG_0649.jpg

But we still squeezed both Busa's in there!
IMG_0660.jpg

Domesticated Jet Li gang sign style!
IMG_0653.jpg

A coupe of Org riff raff found out Tom was cooking dinner and Melissa was making a grea desert..they made the trip to his house.

Special Thanks #3 goes out to Busa Jules and BlondeonaBusa (Dawn) for coming by and showing some org love!
IMG_0651.jpg

From Jet Li's i rode a swift 512 miles to the lovely home of DK55Belair and curvluvr. Aka Doug and Caye.

Specal Thanks #4 goes out to them for opening up their home and putting me up in the Parrot room. Margaritaville heaven!

I had to remove my vest as they were entertaining his preacher and his wife, which were a lovely couple. They left shortly after i arrived...not sure why? :whistle:

The festivities started!

These kids are in LOVE! or Drunk..not sure..
IMG_0661.jpg

Ok..now i am sure..they are in love and drunk!
IMG_0663.jpg

Even the dog gets a little nip!
IMG_0664.jpg

I arrived back home wednesday evening safe and sound.

Thank you all for a Wonderful trip!
Come on up to OHIO!

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

Looks like you had a great time and I'm glad you made it back safe! :beerchug:

How many miles in that little trip?

I did 2300. My house to Ocala to Pensacola to Ashville, NC and back to Southern Ohio. With a few miles thrown in around town.

You'll need to bering the not org friendly pics with you when you come out for the MNG :laugh:

Glad you had a great time.

Uhm...well yeaha! you know i got 'em

Very nice, that where I want to go for a road trip, Florida.
Im glad everything went fine :thumbsup:

Let me know...i'll ride down with ya! Lay over at my house and we'll head on down!

great trip! thanks for sharing the pics :beerchug:

p.s. ignore my text from a little while ago since this thread answered it :laugh:

great trip! thanks for sharing the pics :beerchug:

p.s. ignore my text from a little while ago since this thread answered it :laugh:

Im at home, you know i dont get txt's here!

But i bet you asked if i made it home right? :laugh:

Ace, it was so nice having you visit. Melissa really likes you and asked every day after you left if you were ok or if you made it back.
Gotta admit, big guy, was sad to see you ride off, but the open road beckoned. You are always welcome here, hopefully can get down to see ya after my Pittsburgh show in July 2012.

010.jpg

Awwww Tom...you've made my eyes well up. Thats a sad pic dude. ugh!

Give my best to Melissa...She really opens up with a beer in her! :laugh:
Post up a pic of your dogs...i didnt get any of them, i was too busy keeping my appendages out of their mouths!

We took a few pics, it's always gone be a rough morning when you start mixing drinks and light a fire on the deck at 10pm. We usually dont stay up that late on week nights. :laugh:

DSC02532.jpg

DSC02533.jpg

DSC02534.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02539.jpg

Great pics Doug!!!! We Had our Coins!! :thumbsup:
Staying up late with friends anytime is worth it! Great time at the little breakfast place too! You want one bisquit covered or two? uhm..... What??? :laugh:

I need to go on a diet!!

Thanks again you two!! :thumbsup:

Great pics Doug!!!! We Had our Coins!! :thumbsup:
Staying up late with friends anytime is worth it! Great time at the little breakfast place too! You want one bisquit covered or two? uhm..... What??? :laugh:

I need to go on a diet!!

Thanks again you two!! :thumbsup:

and next time try the LIVERMUSH..yuckkk!

"The Miami" it's world famous here.

Now that is a Great trip Ace. Glad ya made it there and back safe and sound. :beerchug:

I think Ive gotta take that trip too, some good folks down that way:thumbsup:

Back