New clothes for Ed Hardy Gen 1...

Rollin20z

Registered
Posted this one before and asked about suggestions on fairings. Sorta got the same as my own thoughts. Had a set of sublime green fairings but didn't think they would go to good with the chrome. And after much contemplation on what I was gonna do with it, I ended up finding a extra set of fairings which are the blue/purple flip flop paint so I just switched them out. Honestly I think it looks better but still not my cup of tea so off for sale she will go. And actually one of my neighbors asked me about repainting his fairings for him, and as I was showing him a set I had just redone he seen the Hardy's and said he liked them, so away they went. Anyhow just wanted to post up a couple pics and show the new look.
Oh, and I already order a couple chrome kanji's and S's for the tank....

What ya think now ? ???

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN6407.jpg

DSCN6408.jpg

DSCN6409.jpg

DSCN6410.jpg

i like the purple look.. i'm in clarksville to hit me up for a ride sometime.

Sure thing Mitch, what kind of riding do you do? cruising? twisties? Just wondering because some just like to go up and down 41A and be seen. I don't mind a little cruising but need to break it up with some corners and maybe some test runs down the Trace you know? :laugh:

much better, should be a easy sell now.

That's what I'm hoping for..

I like it, whatcha mean flip flop? Like the chamealon paint or the stuff that changes with the temperature?

Droid via Tapatalk

Back