My 1800 miles to and from the bash

Hayabusa4life

I said Good Day!
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I been a lil busy since I got back from the bash, but I wanted to share some pics with you guys. I had a great time meeting, talking and riding with members. Here are some pics...

Getting ready to take off, backpack straped, gps on:laugh:
First stop at McD's Oasis near Il/In border, right on Hwy:thumbsup:
Getting some gas with a cool view, those are some really big fans:laugh:
Got stock on a traffic jam :banghead:
Took some pics while on the trafic jam for fun.
A quick stop right on the Hwy
Final miles on the tack once I arrived at the Phillips

152.jpg

153.jpg

157.jpg

160.jpg

162.jpg

163.jpg

166.jpg

168.jpg

169.jpg

170.jpg

First thing I notice, the guys were having fun around fire pit when I arrived. I arrived too late to check in, thanks to fastfrog and chrisjp I sleep under a roof:thumbsup:

First thing in the morning I decided to go to McD's, since it was only a block away and I was tired from the helmet from the night before I decided to go with no helmet, Whos going to see me is just a block away? Oh boy I really have bad luck:banghead: Thanks to kitchener rider for the pic.

Then some pics of the ride for the day, lunch by the lake

172.jpg

police.jpg

176.jpg

178.jpg

179.jpg

180.jpg

181.jpg

182.jpg

186.jpg

185.jpg

188.jpg

A quick stop for Semi (taking a lil break, wasn't eeling so good)...
At the dealer ship...
At Deals Gap...
And the tree of shame(No gain & a lot of pain)
More fun at the fire pit...
Helping fastfrog with the fork seals, semi with his favorite shirt.:laugh:

183.jpg

184.jpg

192.jpg

194.jpg

195.jpg

196.jpg

197.jpg

198.jpg

199.jpg

A special thanks to dk55belair for hooking me up with a Gremlin bell, he knew I needed it:laugh:
The new home for the bell.
The group shot.
I took of the same day after riding here and there on NC. I ride back durring the night and it was raining, so there no really nothing to take a pic, but on the way I notice there were some really big bugs hitting me, and on one stop or gas I think I found what was it...
A shot of the tack when I completed my trip.

200.jpg

201.jpg

202.jpg

203.jpg

204.jpg

205.jpg

206.jpg

I had a great time, meet some nice members, went on some great rides. Even got my name change for a lil bit:laugh: Had fun at the fire pit, listening to jokes, went to race the creeper, people riding the creeper got me cracking up(riding 2up and some near crashes) I cant wait or the next one. :thumbsup:

Is it time for the next one yet? ???

Glad ya.made it down Wilson, you are definitely a hardcore Busa rider. Thanks for the help on the fork seals, another hand is always appreciated.

Droid via Tapatalk

Cool pics man. It looks like great scenery down there. I am really gonna have to try to make the fall bash.

Glad ya.made it down Wilson, you are definitely a hardcore Busa rider. Thanks for the help on the fork seals, another hand is always appreciated.

Droid via Tapatalk

I wish I could help more, I just took couple of bolts out in the begining and held the bike upright one you were done.:laugh:

Cool pics man. It looks like great scenery down there. I am really gonna have to try to make the fall bash.

It is nice there, you got to go and see it yourself. I didn't see a lot, but from what I saw, I liked, next time I'll try to stay longer, this time was a quick stay for me.

Great pics! Was a pleasure meeting you.

Hope to see you at the M&G in St Louis!

it was great meeting and riding with you, Fez :beerchug: +1 on you need to make the St. Louis MnG, it should be another great time spent with good friends!

Back