Evening Pics by the River

RussellJ

Rick Rollin'
Registered
Took some pictures by the river tonight (41 :laugh:) Some came out nice but not as well as I wanted. Out of the 41 I like about 4 of them :laugh:. Going to go take some in the morning after sunrise so the sun shows better on the bike. I got some good sunset pictures for what I wanted though. These are actually the first good pics I have of the bike :thumbsup:

I have silver forks on the way :thumbsup: Cant wait to paint the calipers and get rid of the gold forks :beerchug:

DSC08197.jpg

DSC08201.jpg

DSC08202.jpg

DSC08208.jpg

DSC08210.jpg

bike looks real good man:thumbsup: them rotors look amazing too! what undertail is that?

Cyclops undertail by rumble concepts. Discontinued and near impossible to find :laugh:. Took me 3 months to find one last year. And the one I found was broken and I bought it for 80 bucks :laugh:. Brand new they were like 300.

The key is on in the pics. The lens is usually clear

I m also digging the rotors what are they? Where you van down by the river?lol.

Chalfers :laugh:. Got them off eBay from china. They are replicas of Galfer Superbike rotors which go for 900 a set. I have a Chalfer thread floating around here from a few months back :laugh:

i visited a family lakehouse the other day and took this pic. camera in phone, combined with very little light, produces not-so-good pic. But that's ok, it is a nice drive.

IMAG0282.jpg

Back