Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

logical_awesome.jpg

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Hey Jet Li.....
awesome-lincoln.jpg

Secret pic of Jet Li.....
633730110082992810-awesome.jpg

OK guys im awake and ready for more jet li awesomeness.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jet Li's new job is president of.....
TJI_Awesome-Foundation.jpg

so how come i cant vote for the poster again??

i wanted to vote!!

i'm not gonna take this lyin down... i'll sit up!:rofl:

He's currently....
4655250_Benzaie-Time---1-Yr-Anniversary---Working-at-Channel-Awesome--jpg.jpg

So did anyone else get banned from the z06 forum last night? I know a few of us did but what about lycan, gsxrbots, and blanca?? I really am trying to fight the temptation to create about 5 new user names and blow that site up with some real trolling....z06 owners.....lame

Jet Li is also an author...
MyParentsWereAwesome.jpg

So did anyone else get banned from the z06 forum last night? I know a few of us did but what about lycan, gsxrbots, and blanca?? I really am trying to fight the temptation to create about 5 new user names and blow that site up with some real trolling....z06 owners.....lame

They did not ban me!! :thumbsup:

I should go vote 2000 times for the Vette, to get the crowd fired back up. :poke:

oh thats great...'sir mix-a-spock':rofl:

logical_awesome.jpeg

I should go vote 2000 times for the Vette, to get the crowd fired back up. :poke:

THen we would have to call you a traitor and JET LI would punch you about the face and neck:rulez:

Easy there now cowboy! They could do same here which would make Capt's life more diff than it already is and as you know turds roll down hill so you don't want to cause any probs for yourself. We had our fun and it was legitimate, anymore will be trouble making and that's what we don't need to do.

No no, do not do that!!

The whole idea is to crush your enemies, see them fleeing before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women!! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back