Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Dude, Bot, where do you come up with this stuff!! :rofl:

Someday we'll meet, and it will ALL start to make sense.. :whistle:

:rofl::rofl:

Re: Hey Y'all have got to read this: They are talking about Jet Li's Lotus on Vette f

Voted again!:rulez::whistle:

i-voted.jpg

The lotus forum even notices the power of the hayabusa.org

Check it out, we have our first defector!

Help a Lotus beat a Vette in pic contest - Page 3 - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

Mirroshades at the bottom of the thread!!

Please go back:

Since there are about 10 million more Corvettes than Lotusususes, I'm going to go against my own family and give you a free heads up.

And ask Mr Dumbazz what are Lotusususes ?
:rofl:

Oh snap!!!!! First reply from the zo6 guys, everyone attack!!!!!!

Hey tell Yuma on the Vette site I too am a motorcycle rider, not just a Lotus pilot!!

vote.jpg

We need the ORG support!:laugh:

I will go to YUMA and smoke that z06, ok im stirring the pot now

I will go to YUMA and smoke that z06, ok im stirring the pot now

Easy big fella. :poke:

Are you stirring the pot or smoking it!!! :rofl:

The Busa is just his slow toy!!! That is hilarious!!!
poor poor Yuma!

wow- this is like, 180 posts in 3.5 hrs... gotta b some kinda record...

oh yeah- i vote again...:laugh:

The Busa is just his slow toy!!! That is hilarious!!!
poor poor Yuma!

Haha!! Wanna know something funny?
My computer has been so freakin' slow here this afternoon, and I'm realizing that it got slower as soon as I joined a Corvette forum..

Must be contagious... :banghead:

Oh man Blanca just dropped a bunker buster over there !
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back