Hayabusa picture game

allegedly:poke:

I got some 16 inch rims and a chip off ebay! Hell yeah! Its so SWEET! I gotta have like 300 horses!
honda-ricer.jpg

:rofl:

If this is still a good challenge then I will be going tonight sometime when I am halfway done with my draft #2 for my research paper.

15 pages (and 15 more of graphs) on the dependent variable of smoking tendencies in adolescents.

looking at variables of parental smoking tendencies, gender, race, and economic status.

study is on 14-22 year olds, with aggregate data phone collected to ensure random assignment, of both parent and child responses.

woo. Kill me, it was difficult to write it up.

Regardless, NO ONE better get the football stadium, because I'm going to make the drive to the Browns stadium downtown (cleveland if you have never heard of the browns, hehe)
once I'm about half way done.

The browns count, don't they? I mean it did say just a stadium for football, not pro right? because I'm pretty sure that no one would ever mistakenly call the browns a pro football team... do they count? ? ? ?

:D

Colt

PRO FOOTBALL STADIUM CHALLENGE

b.jpg

a.jpg

c.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

2-1.jpg

thats GOT to count:D - - - - Bonus for dedication? 4AM pictures :D

Let me know if its good, I'll post up next challenge now since I think it will be :D

NEXT CHALLENGE: Picture of your bike next to SEVEN BLONDS! (hair color!)

This shouldn't be too hard to acquire... god created the world in seven days, so lets get a photo of one for each day + the eighth day where he created the Hayabusa!

Naturally, 100% women would be preferred, but I'll understand and accept it if there are a few guy blonds in there too...

Colton

5.jpg

PRO FOOTBALL STADIUM CHALLENGE

NEXT CHALLENGE: Picture of your bike next to SEVEN BLONDS! (hair color!)

This shouldn't be too hard to acquire... god created the world in seven days, so lets get a photo of one for each day + the eighth day where he created the Hayabusa!

Naturally, 100% women would be preferred, but I'll understand and accept it if there are a few guy blonds in there too...

Colton

Oh man if my bike was together i coulda had that one tonight:banghead:

Winner Winner..chicken Dinner!! Hmmmm seven blondes???
Posted via Mobile Device

Tornado watch & Thunderstorms keep me from getting in on the stadium ???

7 blondes ... dont know about that 1 lol:blonde2:

ditto- i can get maybe 5... but thats kinda pushin it: gotta get them all together and that might not b such a hot idea, what with some bein ex-gf and all...:whistle:

As the challenge holder I deny this attempt.

but it was a good laugh though ahahahaha :beerchug:

If no one gets it by the end of today, I'll drop it tomorrow to four blond chicks

Back