Sold The Busa and M109R

Djxtrodinaire

Registered
Well I just let the Busa go tonight and sold the M109R last week.
I had 2 years of fun on both bikes.
I am keeping the B-King.
Ill still be around. I still gotta help Sleepless and Big E with their Busa :moon:

19Mar11 (2).jpg

19julvzr1800nacel0005.jpg

Gotta do what ya gotta do, but if ya sell the King, we're gonna be mad at.you....
Droid via Tapatalk

I feel your pain man. I sold my 109 on sunday. Times are hard now and I have to free up some coin. Busa is not going anywhere though.

A bking is just a naked streetfighter kinda Busa so your still cool with us :poke: :beerchug:

Hope you have no regrets man, just curiuos though, why'd you keep the bking over the busa?

I feel your pain also, Im looking to thin the heard _sometimes I ask myself how did I get here - Dirt bikes first and vintage 2nd - BMW is on ths block - I will keep my Busa untill there is nothing left- really do love this bike

Hope you have no regrets man, just curiuos though, why'd you keep the bking over the busa?

No Regrets at all, just a bit sad.

Comfort wise, the B-king was better for me.

Main reason is I need to friggin get my roof replaced! It is waaay over due :laugh:

$10k :banghead:

I will surely miss the 109. I love that bike.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is why I rent!

At least you get to keep a toy! :thumbsup:

I kinda want a 109, but I just don't know that I'd ride it all that often with the busa in the garage.

You would ride it! You'd crap yourself at the amount of looks you get riding the 109. If I could have afforded to keep the 9, I would have.. :banghead:

Back