New gun pr0n

Hey Guys I'm a Leatherwood distributor. The M-1000 is bad a**. I Highly recommend it for super fast targeting. I'll be placing an order soon , If you want anything. I'll take good care of you on the price:)

Let's keep it going...

My best shooeter. A CZ85. It's a higly underrated gun.

3b7e04ba.jpg

My Savage 22-250. It has a 6-18x50 scope. It's like a laser on varmints at 200-300yds.

08574b10.jpg

Hey Guys I'm a Leatherwood distributor. The M-1000 is bad a**. I Highly recommend it for super fast targeting. I'll be placing an order soon , If you want anything. I'll take good care of you on the price:)

pocketrocket... i had to google leatherwood m1000, glad i did,,, looks like an awesome scope system

A great scope , I shot a Iron maden , 1/4 value wind /in fog with an AR-10 -18 in Barrel, 690 yds. Like it says , Frame , AIM & shoot... Anyways this threads not about the scopes .So just PM me if you need info. PS . I would never sell something that I havent tried. I wont sell junk . I'll always tell you the 100% truth about a product/ parts etc. Wheather its Busa parts or gunz. Lifes too short for BS.....)

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

ImageShack Links Do Not Work
Romanian Sidefolder.

I like the Sidefolders...They are handy to have.
This is my car kit. I don't always have it with me but it is ready to grab and go.

My little benchrest rig. (22-250 Ackley Improved 40 degree shoulder) I enjoy shooting the tacks off of the targets of the annoying AR and AK guys at the range.

right side.jpg

group.jpg

Had a great weekend. Put 250 downrange yesterday and another 500 today. Today was plates and action stages. Prepping for IDPA competition.

They shot it down this time, but it keeps coming back and will again.

In the meantime, I keep buying ammo. Fortunately Reno, NV isn't that far away.

They figure if they can't take our guns away, they'll take our ammo away.

Just bought a new Glock 22 today for a buddy of mine getting married this week.

We're calling it, "Instant Divorce in a Box". Hope he keeps his sense of humor.

a couple years ago I bought about 12,000 rounds. Figured that the prices were going to up and I was right. :laugh:

I sold a couple guns to buy my 'busa.

My 50AE desert eagle, and my AR. Kept my 9m desert eagle...

I sold the AR to a friend of mine, he stopped by unexpectedly last night... He has another AR also, and he basically just bought mine to help me out at the time. Well he shows up at my door with my old rifle and says, hey... you can have your gun back. :thumbsup:

So, YAY ME!

Miss this thing
IMG_0957.jpg

The GF's HK
IMG_0968.jpg

Some Crappy Cell phone shots
2011-04-27103939.jpg

2011-04-27103921.jpg

Tis is my favorite. It is made by SRT ARMS "The Professional" quiet and deadly. This gun and I have been through several wars together. It is made from a Ruger Mark III.

Srt.jpg

Back