Q: When is a Hayabusa like a Harley?

I have both aswell. I have also caught some flack for having a sport bike, But i dont care what people think. I bought my harley because i wanted it. its a nice bike. I think the busa is more comfortable on long rides but thats my opinion. Im selling my harley now for a few reasons. Work is slowing down because of the crisis in japan so i would rather have money back in the bank ASAP. Also i want to get the wife another bike. I will get another harley later on down the road (night rod special) I never bash on brands of bikes or the people that ride them unles they are jerks. Which tend to be a very few select harley riders

035.jpg

010.jpg

yes, I also enjoy having options when it comes to riding. I got this 08 hold over brand new with 0 miles recently. 2053cc's, it is a blast to play with on weekends. less than half of sticker. sorry for poor phone pic...

I've rode a late friends V2K....that thing had some muscle for sure!

In my opinion, I think it just boils down to the personality of the other rider. Regardless of what bike we happen to ride on a given day, some people just ain't gonna wave. I usually wave at everyone, it doesn't matter to me.

I also think some folks put too much emphasis on someone not waving at them. Heck, I don't really care if anyone waves back. Also, I don't wave at other F-150 drivers....that would be strange, right?

i'll never understand why so many on here hate Harley Davidson motorcycles or their owners.
if you don't like them, don't own one.
if you think they are snobs, WHO F****** cars!
if you think they are not fast enough, don't buy one.

don't the anti-harley people have anything better to do with their lives.

I've been on rides with mostly harleys many times, and none of them ever said anything negative about other bikes.

I long for the day when all motorcyclists will help and support each other.

Having a bad day?

My favorite tag line on this board is "Harley, pretend to ride, ride to pretend" I don't recall who on this board has it however, I truly believe it there is meaning to this line. Also, why go for a bike with 60HP? In addition why are 90% of the Harley population fat?

It's funny, I've heard hayabusa's referred to as 'the fat mans sport bike'

Just sayin...

bought new 1-79 325k rode to and back all 49 states.
Yes I've repaired alot of things but mostly wear and tear items.
I swear by oil coolers and Locktite. I can take apart blindfolded. Flame on girls

79 HD.jpg

i'll never understand why so many on here hate Harley Davidson motorcycles or their owners.if you don't like them, don't own one.

I've been on rides with mostly harleys many times, and none of them ever said anything negative about other bikes.

ill tell you why,
the same reason dogs fight cats
the same reason crips fight bloods
the same reason democrats fight republicans

because when you have a group of people,,, they need to find another groupe to compete against in order to strengthen solidarity between the first group and protect their way of life. Its been like that since the beginning of time. You have to have competition in order to preserve a way of life and keep it parochial. (old school)

we dont really hate harley riders, we just need a group that we see as inferior in order to protect our way of life more.... typical tribe mentallity.... its all good, just go with it.... just dont get carried away with it. :thumbsup:

i'll never understand why so many on here hate Harley Davidson motorcycles or their owners.
if you don't like them, don't own one.

It's a joke. Relax take a deep breath, live a few extra years. Not seeing the hatin' at the oRg. I repeat it was a joke :poke:

I have been here long enough that I am now used to the Harley bashing (always wondered WHY?).
On that note, here's a pic of my 4th Harley ('02 with 35K miles) and FWIW, I am on my 3rd Busa (or my 11th sportbike). Been blessed to have always had both a cruiser and a sportbike at the same time.
P.S. Knock on wood, none of my Harleys have ever been on a joyride in a trailer :)

That is a sweet old mans bike. :thumbsup:

Back