semi's Bash pics

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
i made it in last night about 2230 and it has been a great time as usual! there are about 40 people around the fire pit right now and i'm heading back over to talk to my friends...in the meantime, here are a few pics from the day...wish you all were here :beerchug:

IMG_6529 (Large).jpg

IMG_6530 (Large).jpg

IMG_6532 (Large).jpg

IMG_6533 (Large).jpg

IMG_6534 (Large).jpg

i made it in last night about 2230 and it has been a great time as usual! there are about 40 people around the fire pit right now and i'm heading back over to talk to my friends...in the meantime, here are a few pics from the day...wish you all were here :beerchug:

:thumbsup: wish i was there! :banghead: i will try for next year after i buy a trailer!

Good riding with ya today. Enjoyed it!

SN. Where's the mayonnaise pic? Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the pics Semi, Man I wish we would have just went ahead and went now, Dangit

Great pics Semi, rain has passed this morning, looking forward to some great riding today.
Papa smurf out, LOL.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing the pics. It looks like a great time!

Thanks for the pics Semi, Man I wish we would have just went ahead and went now, Dangit

i think about you every time i go through the Dragon...went through Tuesday night and there was only one other car on the whole thing and there were only a couple bikes and us on it yesterday evening, you would have been having a blast! Early Bird was just running up and down by himself :beerchug:

SN. Where's the mayonnaise pic? Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

you have to hold some things in reserve to use as blackmail at a later date and time :laugh:

btw, have you seen Squirmy yet this morning? oh Squirmy, where are you? the Early Bird's looking for you :rofl:

Back